BNT's Hell Thread ft. doodles, shenanigans, and terrible posts

huh.mp4

he isn’t wearing clothes

Is nobody noticing that Morden having extremely big feet or something??
Is now reminding me of this clip. :sob:

are you going to make more clothes for him? or is he forever sentenced to raggedy clothing hell :muscle:

the clothing is made from skin /j

wardrobe upgraded

10 Likes

is it on sale!!!
i Will buy it// Lh/ Jk :dollar:

In Greek mythology, at least their original description, of when a later reiteration of Homer’s Odyssey included said description, the arms WERE, their wings.

Very late reply, I know.

However, the first time they wer described, sirens were not like memaids, using both their song and their looks, but rather only their song… Like… Only bust and the body above that were human, the rest was… bird. They were hardly even humanoid.

So it’s not how Greek sirens are depicted, but not for the reasons you think…

3 Likes

Still, AMAZING. One of the rare pieces where people make them look threatening.

1 Like

Or were those the “Harpies”… Or are Harpies and Sirens one and the same? I don’t remember, it’s been a while since I read the huge ass tome of the whole entire Ancient Greek Mythology I have.

mfw i’ve been drawing a lot of oc stuff recently

but I think I’ll just hop back on this post for an oc project I’ll be releasing sometime soon

To Burn A God Down

a short, upcoming story revolving around a vengeful outcast who seeks to kill the god who’s meant to protect their hometown, after an incident that cost their closest family member’s life and nearly cost their own life.

anyways here’s the said main character/pov character
tumblr_429dfbef77a93d1a115d30def8394f99_cf7b91e5_1280

(the one who wants to kill a mermaid is from Consumed by the Waves, a story I wrote sometime ago)

here’s a preview/wip of the guy-wants-to-burn-a-god-down story (warning for death + abuse mention)

if this video is unavailable here by any chance, I’ve posted the vid on my tumblr - BNT (and stuff) — content warnings for the featured snippet in the...

9 Likes

hopping back here to post the extended WIP vid for the upcoming project lol
might come back here again when idk I actually announce the full story

the pov character/astra in the first vid gave off a really edgy impression at first with nothing to soften the edge, so yeah here’s more stuff going on (featuring another character)

if the vid is unwatchable, you can watch it here

in the vid, there’s a part where the other stranger/ran asked for the pov character’s name, and here’s what follows the “don’t bother.” option

and here’s what follows the arguably less edgy option, aka. the protag just gives their name to them

6 Likes

welp, the story is out!!! and now playable/readable!!!

after this one, I’ll be working on the Starless Town (aka. local wizard dies and gets revived and tries to figure out what happened)… though, the starless town might be released sometime during September. or if I’m being extra pessimistic or life is really beating my ass in the next two months, early next year

3 Likes

Oh my, this is a lot

1 Like

ok. quick question

if you have to guess cairn’s age, how old do you think they are?

more about them to help with deciding their age:

• a wizard who teaches magic. the only way magic affects normal human aging is the fact it’s physically straining to use and it might affect the lifespan. otherwise they have regular human lifespan + aging
  • has a 15-year-old apprentice
  • tends to use magic in ways that save their energy so they don’t get fucked over by fatigue. like relying on a wand to lessen its strain on them
  • 6’0 tall
  • 10-20 years old range
  • they’re in their 20’s
  • they’re in their 30’s
  • they’re in their 40’s
  • they’re in their 50’s
  • they’re in their 60’s
  • they’re in their 70’s
  • older?
0 voters
2 Likes

nice to see ur still alive

They look about late 30s - early 40s. Besides the wrinkles, I think it’s the turtleneck that makes them appear older

1 Like

hi welcome back to “bnt comes back to this thread to dump art stuff and leaves for the month”

it’s my first year in uni so you can guess what’s with my inactivity. anyways apart from the horrors of life and university, I ended up getting into watching yugioh anime (note that I haven’t really finished any seasons)

I’m gonna sort from old > newer doodles since I’ve drawn yugi more than once and drawing his hair is an experience. like it had me rethink my approach to drawing things

I haven’t drawn ao stuff recently. BUT I did draw ocs so there’s that

and speaking of ocs. since I’ve been busy with uni + the starless town (the one with cairn, magic teacher solving their murder yadayada) is pretty much a big project I find too daunting to write it into something neat + tidy right now

so I decided to take a new approach to this story where I infodump stuff about this story here and there, and compile stuff I’ve shared onto this page (so far, it covers the story about cairn’s first moments after being revived, and more information tidbits)

7 Likes

came back here to post cairn and nydia holding hands. now i leave

their relationship in starless town is strangers to existing-in-the-same-body to knowing-each-other-the-way-no-one-else-does speedrun

7 Likes

How