BNT's Hell Thread ft. doodles, shenanigans, and terrible posts

todays aa webcomic had me feeling like drawing dumb doodles
most of these are just trigno vs rupin shenanigans (featuring alicia and romulus)

14 Likes

I love this all.

1 Like

wom npc

ocs from both wom and my own setting woo

5 Likes

arsen from hit game arcane adventures

also here’s oc doodles + a king david silver doodle I’ve made recently

9 Likes

quote stealer!!!

4 Likes

i’m roadtripping on vacation so i finally have time to catch up on the webtoon, thanks for reminding me :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

there are no “fuck” in Rupin’s permit, therefore it is invalid

3 Likes

im only back in this thread to post trigno and averill i just drew

bye, see yall again in this thread another week

5 Likes

aa oc for an ongoing aa-based story in my server. their name is circle windwaker and i would take a bullet for them

also i have a trello recording their adventures info

5 Likes

pls make a car crashing into a crab :pleading_face:

1 Like

hello chat

9 Likes

7 Likes

fisherman and fish enjoyer freedrock

8 Likes

it’s been 16 days since i drew david for the last time

I need to make another kds art compilation

edit: tada! two years of me drawing this motherfucker!

8 Likes

I like KDS. He is stronger than magic council captains and doesn’t beam spam. He just uses his ultimate art for like 530 fire damage then 30 DoT for 10 seconds

2 Likes

King David “Based” Silver

1 Like

recent stuff

not all ocs ive doodled recently but hey

ok so remember A/Lumi/Vi? they got two more people in the “the first human in their worlds who can’t die, and who’s also on the shorter end of their relationships with their creator gods”

here’s A
one of the people i referred above. i usually refer to the entire group as “funny immortals” despite the fact most of their stories are tragedies
I like tragedies and I’m trying to get better at writing them hehe

oh yea the funny immortals mostly live in their own worlds. but they do have “alter-egos” who’s basically them, but they also work in the funny god realm and watch shit go down in the mortal worlds in front of them. also this means they can watch tragedies falling upon their counterparts

also they’re now named after numbers

One has a slightly more cynical outlook compared to A. still has the same stubbornness+hope+motive+coping mechanism that manifest in a different way. also now they’re way more disconnected from the mortals, since they aren’t really in a position to be a regular ol’ human vibing with the other mortals

Two’s counterpart is called Lumi. in a nutshell, lumi is a god loyalist. really looks up to their creators despite the fucked up shit they’ve done. also they’re a wild card in terms of how they act towards other mortals. gods see them as a joke and they’re playing along with an incredibly unfunny joke to restore peace to a world that’s basically built to well, really stir up conflicts

why are they still following their god after all this time? [redacted]

anyways, two has a bigger power trip. gives a slightly less shit about their gods. basically lumi but under even more pressure and horrors they could truly perceive

i haven’t drawn the other three’s alter egos and I’m too lazy to like. summarize what’s the deal with them. i still have a lot of unfinished stuff to introduce about this setting

anyways i hope to add more stuff about this oc hell setting on my blog. maybe a pawn’s creation prime time might happen after i finish writing lost things.

(shit i’ve written on my blog is subjected to be overhauled/revamped. it’s basically a setting where i just let myself endlessly develop them and maybe focus on something on a smaller scale, if i ever want to write another series)

9 Likes

im not gonna explain anything

11 Likes

David the Cat :poggers2: :poggers2: :poggers2:

1 Like

kitty : )

1 Like