Bored so need games to play

phighting on roblox is pretty good, highly recommend it

thats just like a fighting game right?

it’s a class fighting game inspired from games like tf2 and splatoon

Unless you mean what is a pokemon game, They’re essentially pokemon games made by fans in their own region, and are both more difficult than the average mainline pokemon game. They both have their own unique forms for some pokemon, and have darker and generally longer stories than normal pokemon games.

To download them you’ll need to go to their github page or their wiki and download a zip file containing the games. Then just extract them and they should work, if not look for a tutorial on youtube.

alr
pokemon games arent my thing but ill try it and who knows, i might like it after all

For example Im currently doing a re run through Rejuvenation after its recent update, where I believe 15 out of the 18 total gyms have been made in the game. Its a much, MUCH longer game than a normal pokemon game but has really good storytelling imo

Since you didn’t specify Roblox games, there’s this free game on steam called “Loop Loop DX” that was pretty fun. It’s quite short, though that’s expected for a free game.

will try rn

you could try voxlblade
it’s pretty fun but a bit grindy

finished that game (mostly), havent checked it recently for updates however so will do

they added a third dungeon

oh wait i was thinking of a different game (shadovia), but yeah i played voxlblade and quit cause i had a severe skill issue, might get back into it

Here’s a few. Note tame some of these are better with known friends, though can be played solo or with randoms.

(1) Combat Initiation - Roblox
Pure PVE with some of the most hype movement you’ll ever see in gaming. Puts TF2 to shame in that regard, and I do NOT say that lightly. No unlocking systems. (Minimal lore)

(2) Decaying Winter - Roblox
The Fromsoftian team-based roguelike with guns, melee parries, and depression. Most of what you need will be unlocked within half an hour, and the rest of the unlockables are generally no better than what’s quickly unlocked. (Moderate lore)

(3) rulost - Roblox
One of my personal favorites. An exploration game with a focus on dimensional travel, with a pretty good soundtrack to boot. Exploration-based unlockables, and no PVP. (Less that it has lore and more that it has lots of stuff to explore)

(4) Abyss World [Level 11] - Roblox
Good news: your wifi quality does not matter for this game (mostly). Bad news: it can be frustrating sometimes. It’s a parkour game based around a fairly simple charged jump mechanic, with the goal being to get to the bottom of a sky-island world. (Lore, maybe?)

(5) HOURS - Roblox
You know how I compared Decaying WInter to a fromsoft game?

Yeah, this one’s a lot closer to being that. Main focus is solo PVE with abilities that alter time. (Idk if there’s real lore, lol)

(6) THIS IS NO SIMULATOR! Revamped - Roblox
It ain’t a simulator. Singleplayer story game which partially serves as a critique of roblox gaming trends. A bit outdated, given that some of these trends are dead in favor of—you guessed it, simulators. (Some lore)

clash royale

anything but roblox

you cooked
i used to play abyss world but ragequit a lot (i had a skill issue) (still do)

• Right 2 Fight
    Fighting Game Based around the Yakuza Franchise, you basically beat people with heat actions, various combo’s, etc.

• Sylbyte
    Probably one of the best bullet hell games on roblox.Inspired around Touhou project (obviously), there are also alot of difficulty options in game, which means you can select which one you see fit, or complete the bosses from easiest to hardest.

• Devilheart
    Bullet Hell game where you kill the demons of hell with various weaponry, such as Bullethearts and rapiers. combat feels fast paced from time to time.
    Devilheart’s currently discontinued on roblox and is being worked on off-platform, has 3 variants:Devilheart Classic, Director’s Cut (all unused content is in the game), First Release version.Along with modded versions, two of them made by me, and one made by somebody else from the game’s discord server.

• Case File 1225

If you want casual gameplay that isn’t exhausting at the same time, you can play a visual novel, point and click roblox game. where you solve crimes, i suppose.

Be aware that Right 2 Fight and Case 1225 contain elements of blood, just a fair warning if you are afraid of blood or gore.

Links

Right 2 Fight V0.4.0 - Roblox

[UPD] SylByte [Bullet Hell] - Roblox

Devilheart Classic - Roblox

DHC, Director's Cut - Roblox

Case File 1225 | Roblox Visual Novel - Roblox

As someone who’s made it to the lowest level so far, I definitely understand the frustration. One mistake and it’s the void for you.

Roblox games:
Be a Parkour Ninja
Combat Initiation

Mobile games:
Clash of Clans

clash

well that’s why I play other games besides Clash of Clans. Just set a timer for when your upgrade will finish and then once it finishes then hop on and upgrade something else.