Ghost being permabanned is ghost being permabanned as far as im concerned

That’s the point of this post
They got false banned

Bro godtea was always this weird in cc discord :skull:

Im glad i left when i did ig because i would have gotten banned

damn, banned by association without the association :cold_face:

1 Like

Box doesn’t even join gank sessions

onlyt people who should be banned are godtea (he started this whole mess), rayyken (who was with him up until he ratted us out to get himself on vex’s good side) and me partially (i just helped him not fuck himself over)

its not like every suncry members was banned it was just the ones who were in the gc that got banned

1 Like

what gc?

Group chat i assume

You will be kicked from the house if you do not regularly join the gank sessions.

It clearly looks like the people who got banned were falsely banned going off of what I see and CC is in the wrong. I likely would have been apart of the situation

1 Like

ik what gc means i just wanna know if hes talking about the “thug shakers” gc or not

He’s not in a house

what a messy situation this is ;-;

all i’m confused about so far is what the heck is cc, but my stance is neutral on this ordeal till the dust settles to form an opinion aside from the harassment parts.

nobody deserves to be harassed imo

idk who thug shakers are i was just talking about the gc that you all were talking about this whole time with the suncry and cc people

Alright, here’s the thing; it’s good and all that you guys are voicing your opinions related on this matter, however, complaining won’t do much, and what matters is evidence.

So, if you got evidence, then give it to whoever wants to make a ticket on the Discord server with all of the evidence.

That’s my suggestion, since complaining or outright lashing out won’t achieve you guys anything, even because there might be or there are details that you don’t know.

11 Likes

Additionally, to create a support ticket to send evidence over you can do so by going to :stop_sign:-reports-and-appeals, located under the info tab in the discord server
Screenshot_20221216_144246

4 Likes