Box is banned

allusions?
allusions is trash, item asylum is love-life-laugh

Can you guys go talk about your random stuff in another topic or pm each other, I thought the 80 extra messages would actually explain the situation and not just be hating Suncry or saying random garbage

5 Likes

no, i tried it and it didnt work

rip heā€™s got a point

luckily iā€™m not toxic, at least I hope

the only good suncry member

Wait is Felix banned?

so, letā€™s recap the situation from my limited perspective

suncry was mass banned because:

they falsely accused someone of some very bad things with literally no evidence

spammed ā€œitā€™s lonely at the bottomā€ somewhere (was this in suncry discord or cc discord)

and probably had previous mod history to go along with it

Suncry and in game

nah you did not just call allusions trash?

1 Like

basically suncry went too far smh

(i have literally never played it)

2 people did this
2 people doing something like this should not result in like 5 people being banned

The ingame thing is pretty annoying but how does spamming it in their own discord affect Crimson Cresent?

okay thatā€™s a little bit bs Iā€™ll give suncry that

they did this in their own discord, okay in game was a step extra but still itā€™s not like they went out of their way to go into cc discord to spam

its great almost everything is a reference and the sneaks they put out are hype

maybe they did more than that
or maybe the mods are tallying up how much toxicity they have made and its just creeping back on to them?
idk

wait actually
i have seen it in item asylum, the alusions weapon: its just a big sword with a dagger like from rouge lienage

If box got banned for toxicity and Felix didnā€™t the entire ban is bullshit

I mean the accusations are definitely banworthy but spamming something in your own discord server (and to an extent in game) should really not be anything or at least warrant like a warning.

1 Like