Brig coming!

We also have Ryujin Dynasty

I mean, there are six seas in ao. Hopefully well get there soon

There’s only six (excluding the dark sea)

Seven seas in Arcane Adventures, Arcane Odyssey will have six.

This is confirmed by an npc on a ship in Redwake named Alex Stillwater

thats like 130 levels per sea lol, cant wait for nimbussy

10 kingdoms? Guessing those are the kingdoms in the War Seas in total? Since Nimbus Sea has two (Skyhall and Sameria)… 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Sea will have 7 kingdoms in total. One of these kingdoms will be Azura, Warren’s homeland, and Im guessing that another will be Thorne’s Empire?

Though, this may mean we might get at least another sea with only one kingdom like the Bronze Sea at some point? Since if you allocate two for each, you’d leave out one kingdom, which then leaves it for one of the seas. Maybe it’ll be the 6th Sea?

Tbh, I thought there would be more, like one sea having three kingdoms in one sea, and that’s the kind of place where we’d see the true nature of the War Seas since those kingdoms would be at each other’s throats all of the time. But eh, I guess it would still work with just two kingdoms in the same place.

5 Likes

Free story spoilers
I’ll take it

maybe the 10th kingdom is winterveil? its destroyed

tho techinically, it remains is the keep, so if your theory is correct bronze sea coild be said to have 2 kingdoms

1 Like

Hmm, though Winterveil was destroyed for decades now, so it probs wouln’t count. Ravenna took its spot since it destroyed Winterveil not long after being established. Before that, it seems Winterveil might’ve been the only kingdom around. So Bronze Sea probs had only one kingdom most of the time, and only briefly had two until that new kingdom took down the other. Sooo…

Looking back at the top of the topic it’s so weird seeing how far we’ve come since release, wow.

1 Like

Thorne Empire
Keraxe
Azura
Ravenna
Skyhall
Sameria
Ryujin Dynasty
(#8)
(#9)
(#10)

1 Like

bro forgor the ryujin dynasty as number 7

Ravenna - Bronze Sea (Roman)
Sameria - Nimbus Sea (Middle Eastern)
Skyhall - Nimbus Sea (Cerulean)
Keraxe - Third Sea (Viking)

Anything after this point is a shot in the dark:
(5#?) - Third Sea (Chinese/Imperial East Asian)
(5#?) - Fourth Sea (Polynesian)
(6#?) - Fourth Sea (Amerindian/Mesoamerican)
Ryujin Dynasty - Fifth Sea (Japanese/Feudal East Asian)
Thorne Empire - Sixth Sea (British)
Azura - Sixth Sea (Don’t know)

Let me clarify some stuff up since some people are gonna think I made Ryujin up which isn’t true:
Samurai Set Description
Ggs

Thorne empire should be in every sea for realism purposes

man I love things like this honestly, I hope we can pick up special items from unique areas to add to cabins, like maybe we get a bookshelf and every book we find we put up there, or maybe we find something from the ancient hall at shell.

stuff like that to make exploring that much more fun

2 Likes

p sure grand navy counts as a kingdom as well

huh???

GN was a kingdom until like a few years before AO or maybe even less, the highest rank in the Grand Navy is “King Admiral”

but its a navy

that was a kingdom recently and still owns multiple islands

the grand navy isn’t just some random protector force it’s basically just a kingdom that’s decided to be cool with everyone and has a very powerful navy