Brig coming!

lowkey add a camera so we can put stuff on the cabin walls

i am excited, but my pockets are going to be nonexistent after i buy the brig

“___, why do you have my journal?”

Yeah I feel like there should be a quest for giving back journals eventually (or just an option whenever you talk to the npc).

Obviously they’d give it back since they don’t need it and so you still own it, but it’d be nice for some unique dialogue of them reacting to what they wrote (and a couple galleons fr)

naw yall got it wrong its obviously gonna be like this!! (leaked footage fr :scream: )

6 Likes

Ngl if it was that big that’d be kinda crazy (for a brig)

So first, free cooking pot, cauldron and jewelcrafting table, then banners for the kingdoms we’ve been to in the story, and now a fame and bounty board. Vetex really making this ship our moving house lmaoooo. What’s next? Free character customization? :laughing:

House? This mf thing is a whole moving island goddamn

1 Like

well considering we’re probably gonna be angering quite a few kingdoms, we’d probably not have a house if not for the brig

Revon on his way to the 5th sea hovering in the air over some random kingdom we are at with the fucking shatter curse and be like “this world shall know pain”

hehehehe funny you say that

I don’t know what this implies :sob:

you’ll see

1 Like

Houses are coming to AO in the next update as a collaboration update event with Bloxburg

time to change my ship name to Rhodes Island…

LETSSS GOOOO…. this will go just fine with the pet update :fire:

cant wait for the ship after the brig: house on a raft

5 Likes

istg the more i see of across sea based technology trying to cut down on emissions and oil and other shit the more I remember that WE ALREADY DID THIS FOR CENTURIES

1 Like

oh wow! I can’t wait until people start making pirate ships and just restarting piracy