Bronze Grassland Ruin re-created in Lego: Animation

An official one, no. People just call it that. The (big) dragon skull.

1 Like

Ah ok. I thought there may be some lore on it that I was not made aware of. I like the big (emphasis on big) dragon skull.

1 Like

Oh, alsoā€¦ Question, if you donā€™t mind. Do you make these lego recreations virtually, or with actual lego pieces? I want to ask because if it is the first, then I have a crap ton of BIG ideas that I could try to make.

1 Like

Yep I make them virtually using Lego Studio 2.0.
not a virus I swear
https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/download.page

3 Likes

And I swear that if it is actually a virusā€¦ Jk.

Anyway, thank you so much for sending that. Time for me to start building too.

1 Like

YES LETS GOOOOO!!! More lego builders the better. Canā€™t wait to see what you build.

1 Like

world of legos

1 Like

When people say ā€œitā€™s just a Lego gameā€ but itā€™s actually Lego. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Comming soon! :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

silent tower

bottom text

1 Like

damn i wanna get good at building stuff with legos after looking at this post now

1 Like

Ey, I am sure you can and will! Iā€™d say the best way to improve your Lego building skills is to look at other builds and learn the techniques. It also really helps to know what you want to build in Lego, as that will keep you motivated and constantly looking to improve. If you get into it I would love to see what you build. :+1:

2 Likes

stal-

1 Like

Wait, is it just me or does that kind of look like a creeperā€¦?

Sick, canā€™t wait for silent tower :poggers2:

1 Like

I looked around the website for a second. It actually says that it lets you add the parts of any design you can find to a list where you can buy them for real, along with some sets having assembly instructions.

Is this website the secret of the universe?

1 Like

would stepping on that be like stepping on glass debris

1 Like

Isā€¦ that the first thing you think of when you see this?

0B

1 Like

i need to know
so i can steal borrow this build and step on it to test my pain tolerance
it also looks cool

1 Like

It probably would.

1 Like

Ayo it kinda does. :eyes:

1 Like