Selling Oathkeeper for 3k Crowns (REAL NOT TROLL)

no value lmao

Cryo becoming a trader?!?! Confirmed?!?! :flushed:

tenor

Also no, I just know some values and have nowhere enough dedication to anything to gather boss drops and sunkens like traders do

so you dont make another horrible mistake. you’re welcome.

ok what if i

Yeah I thought so, though there has been an increasing amount of people dabbling in #marketplace which is “interesting” :face_with_monocle:

An honest mistake is fine, maybe you got some values mixed up. But if you make a mistake that could have been avoided (like this whole entire “trade”) by literally searching “trade values boxman” in the search bar right in that snuggly corner of your screen and looking at the damn list for 2 SECONDS, that’s just dumb. Please do your research, even if its 5 minutes.

This trade is worse than twitter

Damn

I guess your un-uncultured

No, that was just really not needed.

You trying to start shit with me on every comment isn’t needed either, but here you are 5 seconds after I post

ok but i’m selling my oathkeeper for 3k

I see everyting in #marketplace :eye: ,don’t try to make yourself special if anyone else said the same thing I would’ve also replied

you didnt look at the list i sent you huh? okay buddy, this is all on you. I give up. Crowns are worth nothing and thats a fact you can’t change it period this is a bad trade.

U should have used exper’s tag

2 Likes

That’s great, but I don’t care what you have to say about it

Stop replying to me

no