Calamity (Concept Art)

Famous last words

1 Like

yes. but thus I am a dragon so perhaps not.

1 Like

Hmm. Don’t think you’ll be able to take it down given its size and powers, but feel free to go for it.

retreating is always an option.

1 Like

I’m not sure how fast Calamity is, actually, since it digs it’s toes into the earth to stay upright due to it’s stature.

even if it can run, as a sea dragon I have two pluses. Flight and swimming.

Or we can be friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

whats batm? ive probably heard of it but im bad with acronyms so i dont know what you mean

1 Like

Bendy And The Ink Machine

1 Like

i havent heard that name in years

1 Like

Hehe yeah. I used to be obsessed with it back in grade school, was too scared to actually play it when my friends got it for me. Idk what I was expecting lol.

1 Like

What would the magic even be?

1 Like

You want to be friends with a chaotic being who is responsible for the deaths of countless people?

2 Likes

I am also responsible for the deaths of countless beings. I don’t see a problem

1 Like

I’m scared.

1 Like

there was a war a couple centuries back.

2 Likes

I am responsable for multiple thousands of Light & Aether users deaths

1 Like

sableye moment ong

1 Like

Please refrain from usage of “it’s” as the usage of such would constitute an illegal infraction of law and within the space-time continuum and subsequently release upon yourself the souls of sixteen million grammar police.

This message was typed by a bot, please consult an admin for further information.

2 Likes

How did I not know he made music? This stuff is fantastic.

2 Likes

Oh my god. You were secretly the creator of Terraria Calamity mod this whole time and didn’t tell me!!!? :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

1 Like