Calamity (Concept Art)

I’m not sure how fast Calamity is, actually, since it digs it’s toes into the earth to stay upright due to it’s stature.

even if it can run, as a sea dragon I have two pluses. Flight and swimming.

Or we can be friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

whats batm? ive probably heard of it but im bad with acronyms so i dont know what you mean

1 Like

Bendy And The Ink Machine

1 Like

i havent heard that name in years

1 Like

Hehe yeah. I used to be obsessed with it back in grade school, was too scared to actually play it when my friends got it for me. Idk what I was expecting lol.

1 Like

What would the magic even be?

1 Like

You want to be friends with a chaotic being who is responsible for the deaths of countless people?

2 Likes

I am also responsible for the deaths of countless beings. I don’t see a problem

1 Like

I’m scared.

1 Like

there was a war a couple centuries back.

2 Likes

I am responsable for multiple thousands of Light & Aether users deaths

1 Like

sableye moment ong

1 Like

Please refrain from usage of “it’s” as the usage of such would constitute an illegal infraction of law and within the space-time continuum and subsequently release upon yourself the souls of sixteen million grammar police.

This message was typed by a bot, please consult an admin for further information.

2 Likes

How did I not know he made music? This stuff is fantastic.

2 Likes

Oh my god. You were secretly the creator of Terraria Calamity mod this whole time and didn’t tell me!!!? :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

1 Like