Calamity Multiplayer progression thread

(I know I was kidding)

I don’t think it would be a good idea to take the astral ones (directly under is my base and directly above is an unmovable meteor and the astral tower)

alr, it’s a shame that the meteor hit the trees btw

What abt hallow

Not sure, all I know about it is that there is the dunce chair (I think Misinput said they were going to take the hallow).

has misinput actually even gone on the server once :thinking:

Yesterday, while you were afk dying to blood moon fifty times.

I managed to get them to the same level of progression as us. (Squirrel is op in multiplayer)

ah aight i just thought they were in the server for shits and gigles then yea they have all access to that biome

It was way more than that because i woke up this morning and was still dying :smile:

Next time, get a battle horn and set it to calming so we don’t have that

that is death i can’t rlly do anything about that rly unless i turn off spawns manually

wait, how is it death

Death basically JACKS up the spawnrates (if that is what you are talking about), especially on blood moon and other events

I meant the battle horn can increase or decrease spawnrates tenfold. It was generally effective against death blood moon yesterday. That’s something you can use to ensure you don’t have a swarm of 50 enemies while afk. Instead, you’ll have 5.

should I get terraria when I get my first proper gaming pc :face_with_monocle:

Hell yea :smiley:

50 enemies? isnt the normal death mode limit 120? (that’s 12 enemies, still manageable)

also please use the new calamity multiplayer progression thread since its new or something

should i buy terraria

1 Like

it’s a good game but it’s not for everyone, you should watch some reviews

me when abomination dies because SOMEONE is sitting afk without calm horn all night

50 was an exaggeration, although, as it turns out, it wasn’t.

For example, in the astral biome with ‘calming cry’ on, I get 1 or 2 enemies every couple of minutes, unlike every 30 seconds with enemies everywhere.

Im giving away ankh shields because i want to feel like I contributed to this run
requirements:
You are not misinput
You are semi active
You dont have one

Also if you do not have one i do not care I am giving you one because asgards After i give the active people one i will flood magic storage with some