Can someone explain enchant values?

like. as far as i know (or used to know) different enchants are more apreciated. can someone tell me wich enchants are more valuable and wich enchants (if there are) make the item less valuable?

thanks in advance

this should help

thx

np also strong is reset to clean in AO on armours iirc

hard ≥ powerful > bursting > clean > other > forceful (applies to most armors)

exceptions to this is strong on mino and forceful on exiled (still not good on exiled but some people might value it more because stat synergy

also correct me if i’m wrong but bursting is not very valuable on wizard items. only things you want on wizard stuff is powerful and hard

for weapons, strong is most valuable but others vary. hard vastira is better than swift vastira but hard as is not better than swift ss

hol up really

oh i misread
why wouldn’t strong just be changed to powerful though?

bursting is only “good” on 1 armour set that being sunken set so you may aswell just throw it in with “other”

what about on warrior set, 2nd best set in the game? (behind mercenary) :niceman:

you know i meant armour sets that get traded

1 Like

Its j what vetex is doing

im working on an in depth value list which will probably release tomorrow or sunday. Its taking really long because its going to be huge and i really mean huge

Hard and powerful are the best due to how noticeable they are. Strength is noticeable but almost no one uses weapons. It’s going to be clean in AO/TGR. The rest are BARELY noticeable. They all give <1% boost per stat.

Just gonna vouch that basically everything people have said here is correct.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.