Can someone tell me what this is?

So I was exploring Makrinaos, the new Assassin base right? I found what I thought was an entrance, but then it just led to Ancient Catacombs. Now I was a bit confused but then I found another entrance into a ‘Ritual Chamber’ which was creepy but nothing much more. But then I missclicked, used my Devastate and broke the ground. Voila I ended up below the Chamber and in the Abyss of - Something I forgor ;-; I explored this abyss, fell into corrosive water, and then fell down a pit where I navigated to find the flames of chaos itself engulfing this:

I saw that I was afflicted by Insanity as soon as I entered so I backed away thinking ‘Oh no there’s a secret boss here’ but therer wasn’t. So I went in, found this corpse and noticed this:
Screenshot 2024-09-27 214514

I dont really understand what this means so, if anyone can. Please do translate this.

dam this fast too

first 4 runes on the hammer mean “tser” but idk what the fifth means
hammer is either anglo-saxon runes or elder futhark

ᛏᛋᛖᚱᚳᚻᚣᚩᚱᛗᚻᛚᛚᚩ - tserchyormhllo
is what I got for the first line. I have no clue what this means. Just using an online translator tho

where is the entrance?

YESYEYS YS NEW RUNES OH MY GOD YES (complete sentence yeah)
Nvm its a different type of text… :pensive:

A cipher? Game Theory time bois

for the second row i got
ᛋᛣᚩᚹᛚᚪᚱᛏᚻᚪᚳᛒ - skowlarthacb
i took a lot of liberties tho so this is bound to be inaccurate, someone try it again

third row i got
ᛗᛖᛚᛖᛗᚩᛗᚱᛖᛗᛗᚪᚻ - melemomremmah

ok i redid the second row and got
ᛋᛣᚱᚩᚹᛚᚪᚱᛏᛋᚨᚳᛒ - skrowlartsacb

full thing is:
tserchyormhllo
skrowlartsacb
melemomremmah

sounds like a lovecraftian god or something

no its prob old norse or something
these were anglo saxon runes btw, itll prob have something to do with thorne or azura

You’re supposed to decipher the runes and unscramble it. It just says “Hammer modeled by Astralworks all hail Ravencrest.”

oh i thought it was some lore thing :sob:
thats boring

Yeah… same thoughts exactly.

1 Like

hope it gets changed to something to deal with that king later instead of “ALL HAIL RAVENCREST”

Would be nice if we get more context around the secrets in Makrianos.

Nice