Captain Maria's Invulnerability mode

I hate her god dang Invulnerability mode, it’s annoying because why? If she done using her tentacles move, she still keep her Invulnerability mode for a few second or so and she can also attack, why just why.

I don’t know, make the mode reduce damage instead? Like 90 percent or yet when she done using the tentacle move, her Invulnerability mode will instantly turn off?

Or I’m just having a skill issue moment here

the mode can get activated pre-tentacle attack, and can stay for a bit after that.
if you want to cheese the tentacle attack, go into the nose of the ship.

i think the move should only have like 2, maybe 3 tentacles instead of an entire barrage of it that goes on for a while

she simply always bets on hakari

My headcanon is that Captain Maria’s invulnerability mode is vetex showing us how annoying a PvP toggle would be if it was implemented

4 Likes

It should be a reduction ye. It just feels bad to hit an attack and not do dmg. Also sometimes she just spams it for no reason so thats not fun. Even less so when ur a a fire and or Magma mage and she destroys half ur attacks with her presense alone.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that but still, it should have been reduce damage instead of invulnerability.

ao players waiting for maria’s iframes to end:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.