π€π«πœπšπ§πž π€πœπšππžπ¦π² - Chapter 6

ae epic

1 Like

Well, I’d rather her take her time than rush.

Plus foreshadowing is fun when you know what it’s about, and plus you do it well, keep it up.

1 Like

anons: brings gun to school

everyone:
realization

2 Likes

Same reason I clicked the like button before reading too… And now that I have read it… My only question is: ANONS IS MALE? I had no idea… Anyway, that and only that… Also, is Kette and the other guy supposed to have come from another universe or timeline, where Durza does not die? Because they said β€œIn this world”… Now that couyld mean either the above, or that they are oblivious about the lore behind W.o.M. and one of the characters should go up to them and shout β€œREAD THE LORE!”… or something… Jk.

1 Like

β€œWhat’s your favorite Anime?”

β€œIt’s complicated.”

1 Like

Boi… tis 's 'merica… Jk. It’s W.o.M. so teenager or charismaical children could pretty much blow up the school, even if they did not have guns.

1 Like

I do it purely sporadically. Jut pops in my head when I am like 80% finished. :sleeper:

Edit: Yes definitely, I don’t want her to rush.

1 Like

I guess I can leave that ambiguous. Make him a trap or something. :smiling_imp:

and about the story… Just gotta wait and see. :nod:

1 Like

Is this where I say β€œSkill issue?”

1 Like

Why would that be said? Also, because I noticed it β€œ*teenagers”… I corrected it.

hmm :confused:

Yeah, your right. :fr:

1 Like

smh tobi, where was that unusually strong paper magic. U could have blocked the gravity attack ez.

Vetex nerfed it. Now I fear he will remove it.

1 Like

anonsu!

Dam outof likes. SKREEEEEE :sleeper:

Much love. :point_right::heart: :heart: :heart: :point_left:

2 Likes

I added a surprise to chapter 1 of Arcane Academy Webtoon.

^ Just a peek.

1 Like

OOOOOHHH

I know it’s Ironic how it literally says comedy, then the first pages anyone sees is this now. :joy:

2 Likes

Lol I used to have a dog named nugget. Nugget the chicken and Nugget the dog

You forgot to draw the fight on jojo style :frcryin: