Character Name Stereotypes

Before I get into this I just wanna say this is a joke (but it’s mostly accurate)
These are the stereotypes for people who selected certain names for their WoM character.

Aaron: If you have a character named this, it’s 100% your first file. You chose an edgy (moonlight, shadow) or borderline edgy (explosion, magma) magic. 98% of people with this name are tyrant or villain reps. The other 2% are hero reps. There are almost no people, if any, that have saint, legendary hero, or demon (cuz they’re too bad and get arrested too much to keep it) reputation. Your first action when you started was to shoot an NPC or a window. You then deleted your fine and resisted the criminal notice and got destroyed by the MC immediately. You could’ve surrendered but that’s uncommon. If you’re here, congratulations. You probably didn’t ragequit after being arrested like every single other person with this name. People with this game usually cause threats or terrorize silent/any magic council members just to get killed and arrested by a captain or a saint rep.

Ace: The polar opposite of Aarons. Most people with this name are hero or villain reps. You probably chose a heat magic. You’re just generally chill or an experienced pvper. If you have this name and use lightning magic, you probably sucked at first, but are now very goated.

Ok I saw a tyrant rep Ace causing a threat as I’m writing this so maybe I was a little bit wrong.

Angel: Get away from me, you light user. And stop killing people for attacking exiled or a magic council outpost, would you?

Baka: But why though?

Dragos, Drago, Dragomir: You chose it because it looks like dragon. You use an edgy magic and are part of or are the owner of an edgy af guild. Rarely, people named this may be hero rep.

Golden: Usually a tyrant, you either chose gold magic or just chose this name to make everybody think you use gold magic so you can throw them off. Also, you’re probably one of those stupid people who will kill people for “taking your minotaur kill” WHEN YOU’RE A FUCKING VILLAIN AND THE NEWS DOESN’T EVEN MATTER TO YOU. The people who do this try to defend how the bosses killed stat that doesn’t even show up your player summary is important. It’s not.

Pretty much any Asian name that has shi or ko in it: Brother, stop making Asian OCs when you know you’re 110% cracker… And maybe eat something other than Ramen…

Greek mythological names (Gaia, Ares, Hermes, etc.): You either think you’re stronger than you are, or you just think the name is cool/are into mythology.

Kara, Cara, Noelle: You’re a deltarune/undertale fan don’t deny it.

Zion: I used to see a whole lot of these a while ago and I’m not sure why. They were usually hero reps with shadow magic.

BONUS: Surname

Water You can’t shut up about the fact that your last name is water. You probably don’t even use water magic unless you grinded to get a character with that last name that also has water magic. Of course there are many people with this surname that aren’t like that, but this is a stereotype list. (edit: I actually wasn’t targeting Percy)

7 Likes

So is the stereotype for people that don’t have a name on this list that we just don’t exist?

4 Likes

yes

Nah it’s just that people not on the list aren’t weird. Other than Aces. People named Ace are cool

star-wars-anakin-skywalker

most annoying name in wom

1 Like

Im surprise Fire wasn’t the main focus for the Aaron Stereotype

There definitely are a lot of fire Aarons, but the ones I run into are typically shadow or explosion

What if you chose “Raven”?

Idk, I’ve never really seen people named that

Winter: You like Mud Magic.

But what if you are named:

Billy barion?

Winter: You main a cold magic *

1 Like

Yes. All of my magics will be cold.

Bill Gates

bruh why is this so accurate, i was on low hp fighting exiled once and some hero rep level 50 named ace with blue lightning magic sniped me with a 20 barrage and got butthurt when i came back and kicked his ass lmao, dont know if he ever became goated but probably not

also you forgot to mention that if you have this name then you are 100% a fire or ash user, i have not met a single person with these names that didnt have fire or ash

in ao you will have life, light and promethean flame, dont deny it.

I feel like that water surname bit is targeted at me

Megan - weeb who cosplays Megumin and probably uses Explosion user

Xavier - edge lord who probably uses shadow magic.

dot: most forgettable fucking name ever (why would you pick this name [SERIOUSLY WHY DID I PICK THIS NAME])

Glad all of my characters don’t have this name