Clear Up & AO Appreciation

GASP

nooo my suspicions were denied

1 Like

:+1:

i don’t think any of us are mad abt how long the game is taking seeing how good the game looks so far, what’s annoying is when the estimation of the due date keeps being pushed back, if you said early 2023 since the beginning we all would’ve stfu but first it was six months, then summer 2022, then late 2022 and now early 2023. Don’t feel obliged to give people a date.

Those were all just estimations of when he thought he’d be done, it was pretty impossible for him to know in 2020 that this would take a few years instead of a few months

None of em were official release dates, just rough guesses that turned out to be wrong

1 Like

range for early access was always late december to early january, early access was pushed back at most 6 days :skull:

1 Like

These new leaks are looking quite amazing, especially the tsunami and silverhold.

Also is it me or does the world feel really really alive compared to most other games on Roblox?

11 Likes

i noticed something in the archon fight video.
most times kurumai dodged, they seem to jump at the same time. this is probably due to roblox physics slowing you when on the ground, so jump dodging makes you go further than dodging on the ground or in the air. this also seems to apply for blox fruits, as if you dodge on the ground and jump at the same time it launches you far.

1 Like

yeah you keep your momentum. funny long jumps

even basic combat looks fire :nod:

it might be boxing fist, or maybe the gloves are confusin me

Imagine if there was a dempsey roll-esque counter man

Probably one of the numerous gauntlet/glove-like accessories that’ve been added in AO. I always figured the boxing gloves would be more bulgy. If those are it I might have to consider Boxing then, mainly not going for it since it kinda just fucks with vanity, but if it’s pretty minor like that then fuck it I’m down.

2 Likes

you might be newer here but near the announcement of the TGR, original name for AO it was estimated to summer 2022

FIGHTING STYLES LEAK WARLOCK IS REAL !!!

i think you both joined at around the same time

they’ve been here longer than you

6 Likes

damn :frpensive:

1 Like

really love the effort vetex puts into these builds. you can really tell hes passionate for creating from these leaks. appreciating the work youve done so far, vet. keep going :+1:

1 Like

Basically he’s asking us to not ruin his moral before release, quite a fair ask tbh, he’s working 7 hours a day on this and people are trashing the game before even the release

1 Like

been here since july 2020 :skull:

it was originally estimated to be january 2021, then as it became more ambitious and detailed, it got pushed back a lot

it’s was said that early access will release sometime between december 25th and january 15th, if that timeframe has been restricted to january I don’t see the need to complain over something so petty

8 Likes