Client Side Problems in WOM (Projectiles not hitting?)

Note: This does not ever happen with NPCS.

Sometimes when I pvp, projectiles hit me even though on my screen the projectile seems to go towards a completely different direction. Even the player who fired the projectile is facing the orientation as they should be. To prove this, I tested it with an alt.

On the light user’s screen, the projectile hit him. I didn’t have gyazo on my laptop so I just took a screenshot. In the bottom right corner you can see that it says “PVP shield” which clearly shows that I hit him. Here’s the white haired dude’s perspective (Same event):
https://i.gyazo.com/7a7a4bc9a28beefd7065dc74d2b62030.mp4 Somehow, the projectile did not hit him. This happens randomly and took me several attempts to replicate it. The same thing occurs with spears and arrows as well. A player I fought threw his spear at the complete opposite direction of what he was supposed to throw towards and had the wrong orientation, yet he still hit me. It could be related to lag, but I’m not sure. Just pointing it out.

Its client side problems as you said. Nothing you can do except get a better pc or lower the graphics as much as possible. In essence, whoever has the highest fps wins.

howw to do yuo have two programs of roblpx open at aame time

I have a laptop and a desktop.

dang, i acidently broke m6y laptop by spillig soda on it. i wanted to fight myself with my alt