(CLOSED) Misinput's Maid Café

(CLOSED) Misinput's Maid Café https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/1/7/17f35dcee59db6a96b7906df2f0c355310e6fcd0.png
convenience 4.809523809523809 21 fairness 4.833333333333333 18 trustworthiness 5.0 19

carina bracelets for 1k galleons? i can also offer swift carina pauldrons for it

sorry for the late reply!

you want these?

and youll give me 1k galleons and a swift carina pauldrons?

sorry, already got the bracelets

updated my store to be as cringe as humanly possible :cat2:

even if i say to provide a suggestion/comment here, you dont have to

is my store easy to navigate?
  • yes maam
  • no i got lost (reply to this with where you got lost and any tips to improve)

0 voters

good title?
  • yes
  • no (give name suggestions in comments if you have any)
  • Misinput’s Shop was better

0 voters

good thumbnail/logo?
  • yes
  • no (give websites where i can make logos, or just logo ideas in general)

0 voters

this is a very important thing ive had on my mind for quite some time now. i dont have ANY drops, ANY scrolls, barely ANY weapons, NO headlesses. all i have are sunkens. im broke. i started my store up too late to get headlesses and just getting rich in general, and i live in a stupid fucking timezone that any and all good trades get posted at 3am
i know a lot of other store owners recognise me as like, an og or smth? but should that really be the only reason this store is up? i want this store to be more active, and for me to actually have motivation to update this. its hard when i havent had a single successful trade through my store since ao, or really ever since a few months before wom closed

if youre going to vote on this poll, it is very important you share your thoughts on whether i should close or not

should i shut down my store?
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

note if i were to close this, i would only stop trading sunken, seasonal, boss drop, weapons, and misc items. this store would primarily be a place to donate your maid stuff and cat stuff (im an idiot i know)

1 Like

Yes, but Imo too many seperators

Good rebrand considering you don’t have that many items outside of maid I guess, also “X’s shop” is a very stale title

meh

Yes/No. Misinput you know this is not a valid excuse. Keep in mind I’m not trying to say this to shit on you or to stroke my ego or anything, however I both joined the forum 4 months after you did and opened my shop half a year after you opened yours, yet for the most part I managed to get more value in certain boss drop sections (not mino, u were way richer w that), and somewhat match you in sunkens up until you got that crazy 4 sunken sword trade or whatever.

I personally think you have 2 choices of either grinding up drops and the items being traded if you want to keep your shop like this or rebrand to be a niche shop. I think the latter is a better option for you cuz as far as I can tell you’re not very interested in grinding

1 Like

@Drama u gonna give me any feedback to make my store easier to look thru or no

@Misinput I got a lot of maid items, if you are interested in buying them I can put the full list to your discord dms.

I dont really have anything i can buy them with. Im broke

Ah shoot. I see you have sunkens but that’s probably too much for maid items. Anyways if you are interested in buying them (maybe not now but in the future) just let me know, got 51 maid items waiting for you.

i mean if you want some boss stuff, that’s all ill give :woman_shrugging:

Boss stuff will do but I can trade tomorrow tho, it’s too late for me already

just look thru what stuff you want
its not updated though the only stuff i dont have i think is the Cernyx chest and calv boots

I’ll let you know tomorrow

can u not split it into 1 billion categories

1 Like

unless ur inventory is like thingyy tier

Alright, I’m free to trade now. Idk what boss items you exactly have but calvus and argos gear will do.

1 Like

ive got 7 strong scrolls and i dont know their worth nor how to offer

You dont need to trade stuff cuz u got them just trade stuff when youre looking for something

donate oathkeeper and vastira fr