>:o

its been 5 hours have you done writing your will yet

2 Likes

1 Like

fcking

hours

1 Like

didn’t even spell my name right.

Anyways I’m gonna hunt you down in-game and kill you many many times. You have forfeited your will to own sealed chests as I will steal all of them from you.

Ngl I’ve always read your name as seashellwing

true

Read it like this Shell_Seawing

yep.

what can i do to increase it to 8

i swear i do not have an unhealthy obsession with the number 8

lmao im just a shitposter

i guess, but i might slightly rework its activation (i can rn because no one in my story yet used it)

i made 2 episodes rn (my cringe ass voice (theres English CC tho) and its on youtube)

also the gamepass comment LOL

i might add that as a later skill you can “unlock” (you cant fully unlock it, think of it as having the “willpower” to use something when you don’t need to yet)

like which elements? lightning and life can technically turn it on at will
short description: adrenaline avatar state and less consequences for dying with it active (instead of breaking the cycle like in AtLA/TLoK, the legends only lose their past generation knowledge)

What abt me

Typ has undergone at least 10+ total character overhauls in terms of physical appearance, and probably at least 30 or so smaller changes in the course of a year, while hecto has only had 3 major design changes.

Hecto’s changes are commonly dictated by what my roblox avatar is, which is kinda where he gets this “tough guy” attribute to him, because I always imagined roblox characters to have to be pretty gutsy to survive being blown up or whatever

As for an explanation to Typ’s insane amount of design reworks over the months, I kinda just end up not liking it after a while and then experiment with something new, as of right now thankfully his current appearance isn’t necessarily bad and I’m trying to go with the appearance of “it looks familiar, but you can’t quite pinpoint exactly what typ is” and I think majority of the current design works well with this, but at the moment I’m having issues with typ’s head shape, bouncing between something more resemblant of a smaller snout or having a more elongated, almost protogen shaped head.

things like Deon and UNIT kinda haven’t undergone any major design changes, the only ones I can think of are giving UNIT these goofy looking robot arms and changing Deon’s outfit a little, I kinda based UNIT on the idea of some kind of screenheaded entity that’s not a flat out synth/protogen character (because those are boring) as well as some kind of result for government projects and shady conspiracies, and I based deon off of a zombie from those who remain, except, sapient.

(TL;DR: woah Typ0 OC design lore)

1 Like

( this is called foreshadowing :shushing_face: )

When I hear typ I will always think of my friend

womansplaining

just tell her you aren’t bothering her and see no reason to move, if she persists, ignore her

if she does it again try to explain that to her and if she keeps insisting on it id say to just move, not worth damaging a friendship over something petty like that even if it isnt that active of one

though if someone is that petty to get mad at you doing nothing not even acknowledging them then maybe you shouldnt be friends with them, just seems like unnecessary stress, so your move i guess

i was under the impression that this was a common thing that happened with them so sorry if that statement seemed a bit harsh, dont really know what to say other than maybe it was just a weird moment they had

as i said earlier if i was in your situation i would just move but im a very non confrontational person and i just try to avoid getting into situations like that