Convergence scrolls/team spells

Ah I remember you from the disc!

Welcome to the forum (also trust level 2 for suggestions).

Once again I got to it before SavageWind.

1 Like

ok sorry haha

If you miss you miss and the cool down is atleast like 2 minutes, idk about lag but the convergence spells will be able to be toned down graphically for users with poorer internet.

This seems like a really cool idea, I’ll move this to suggestions

2 Likes

god no, this is absolutely AWFUL
theres a shit ton of possible problems with this
because my braincells are basically dead rn, I’ll just list some issues
respond to me if you want me to elaborate on anything specific and i’ll try to get back to you

• balancing with “good” combos relatively compared to “bad” combos, obviously an ice/water combo or a ink/paper or a gold/ice/water would be far more powerful than, lets say, a crystal/water combo

• “generic convergence”, as said in the original post, doesn’t make sense within AA universe lore, I’m not even sure what exactly that’d even be

• this disproportionately favors groups over individual players, or even groups without this “convergence”, obviously a team or guild that can spam massive linked elemental type blasts has a complete advantage over one that does not

• literally only 2 people would work for this realistically tops, mixing effects from 3-4 people is just stupid

• wouldn’t this just be a lost spell scroll instead of its own special scroll?

• making this would take ungodly amounts of time for very little payoff, making some massive system for something only a handful of people would get or use is just wasting valuable dev time

• adding on to dev, this is entirely unnecessary, it doesn’t contribute anything meaningful or valuable to the game for what it actually is

theres other shit I could say but I currently desperately need sleep and can barely think, good night gamers

You… You moved a TL1’s post to suggestions… I… Don’t think that’s how it works.

1 Like

Wdym I did?

Oh wait, sorry.
Wrong reply.

Pssh.

equinox but in lower levels lol

Ngl I still wonder why you are so opposed to team/guild/group Mechanics Like guild ships and now this mc shizzle. Whenever its team related poof you show up m8 and take a big shite on everyone’s parade

because fundamentally they usually are shitty suggestions, entirely unnecessary, and more of a hassle than they’re worth

but I came here to criticize this suggestion specifically, not all team things in general
if you have something to say regarding the subject matter please do tell

Jesus get some better grammar

First off I rarely see you make a single suggestion here like ever you don’t contribute to shit it’s all negative. Even Level likes some suggestions and has ideas of making them better you are just all shit no fun like a fucking Diet Coke all of the calories none of the taste.

Regarding the subject Matter I do think it is an interesting concept although as stated before Lag is a problem. I think that instead of it being a team spell with different users elements involved it would be a better idea as a elemental combo spell for just one person as opposed to multiple people due to ping. It would be pretty cool to see someone pull off a Ice Wind and Lightning attack at the cost of triple that of an ultimate spell.

Now @Dragon can you think of some at least one thing that is good about this argument?
I would like you to respond in a Grow and Glow format with atleast one of each. A grow is something you think they can improve on. A Glow is something you think they did well.

Pretty sure I suggested this a while ago with a bit more detail, but I don’t remember xd

So this didn’t close because it was moved into suggestions?
Someone should look into that and get it fixed, and also manually close this one @liu.