Countdown to release

That’s why it would be a horrible idea, you wouldn’t want to waste their time and ruin their experience of the game, would you?

1 Like

Surely they wouldn’t put you on a KOS list for stealing their guild name now, would they?

When you get on the Roblos hit list

You peacefully minding your own business
Some random guild based around a sun crying

3 Likes

Just make a random alt and steal it on there. Then violla!

I relate to Bridget Guilty Gear, in that I too can’t take it

2 Likes

No don’t do that to brisket

Anyway AO is pretty cool isn’t it?

it will be better when it releases :wink:

1 Like

I wrote some nonsense.

Then we settle for acquire

Thats my birthday

I’m already on a few kos lists lol, one more is meaningless

2 Likes

Would be funny if you kill some hunters… Like, its funny when hunter becomes booty\prey.

1 Like

There are a lot of bad skill RKers on WoM right now for some reason. I met like 3 in the last few days. It’s funny af to see them start running away as soon as they realize they tried to kill the wrong person.

I’m really gonna miss some of WoM’s concepts in ao.

I had very bad feeling once. When I had very bad mood and was sitting in WoM, I saw 2 low lvl villains attacking Summer Hold, idk why, but I attacked them. Then light magic user came and stopped me from doing that, also its was last day of my keyboard living.
Some days later I realised thats its most likely was Suncry member alt, I felt really sad. Like wtf, why most popular RKillers stop me from RKilling, does im so evil? After that I don’t attack people if they are not on my road.

Fortunately no one has died in this story expect me.

Moral: Don’t play WoM with bad mood and don’t blame keyboard for your internet connection. Ah, and dont be sussy RKiller.

1 Like

I’m shivering my timbers rn

2 Likes

@ThatOneGuy

Remember kids, its morally correct to kill low level threat starters if they attack the working npcs

7 Likes