Countdown to release

its on the latest patch notes already (castaways)

This response made me so uncomfortable

1 Like

daylio_photo_2022_07_16_01_39_18

obvius i still want play , but that taking so fucking long than i already can see my facial hair starting be white

You aren’t gonna be alive long enough for lancients

YEah , thats looks like right

the thirty first of JANUARY?!?!?

Its a Tuesday, its a sacred date.

This is worst case we dont have a date

at this point AO releasing would launch me into an existential crisis

1 Like

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Mid-december, then early january, then late january… I think AO doesn’t actually exist :fr:

4 Likes

The timeframe given was only ever late December to mid January? Only now is there very little doubt that it might be late January. And even then that’s only for this topic because we don’t have a guaranteed date

The game doesn’t need to be done for the game to release. Remember, it’s just Early Access.

Well, it’s not really early access if the game releases and stays released. The game would essentially just be released incomplete if that is the case.

Thankfully, Vetex seems to be leaning more towards finishing the game before releasing it (even though we might have to wait a bit longer.)

it seems like vetex is trying to finish stuff faster to cram stuff for release. now that theres only 2 months until the estimated release, and i dont think he wants everyone to be disappointed with another ‘delay’.

multiple times hes already stated ‘sometime in january’, and (this may be leaking but idk) even after patreon has financially stabled him he still says january.

if you pay attention to the trello you may have noticed vetex has mainly been working on the storyline for the past few weeks, along with adding a few small things we haven’t heard before.

we’re getting close.
hehehehe.

5 Likes

:frcryin:

AO players will like the game at any state. He can release it even if it wont be “with full first sea”

3 Likes

And he isn’t even releasing it as a ‘full first sea’ imo, I don’t think the dark sea or a lot of the little extra gameplay events or elements will be there on release