Create Original Magics or Weapons

I just want Volcano Magic

Like, Earth but seeps Magma and has very, very crazy visual effects

Atlas’s spectre- a large pillar that functions like a stave weapon that was used to support the thrones of gods.

Unique moves -
Worldwind- player jumps up and swings the pillar around them creating a massive tornado that shoots out projectiles in all directions with a tight spread

Sweeping strike- player swings it around them, creating an omnidirectional attack to knock back enemies

It’s also a strength weapon

1 Like

Python’s Plague
A magic that can make you summon snakes, control them, this sounds more like a fighting style but bare with me mkay?
This magic can also be imbued with the player’s first or second magic, if the snake is imbued it can take a form matching said magic

Skills:

Bite of Death: this skill makes the snake be summon by the player’s hand while it’s on it’s way to bite it’s prey (the player’s enemy)

Vipereons: this one can make the player summon snakes from the ground in a spiral, (the snakes will be summoned slowly by a spiral moving it’s way to attack nearby enemy/ies)

this magic was created by a man Named Victor Python (I’m sorry about how ironic his name is :sob:), he created it after being tortured with snakes while being inside a dungeon back when Winterveil was destroyed, the guards thought he was dead…But he was only Undead Victor used the Snake’s venom to his advantage in order to kill the Guards and escape he used the snake’s skin and venom too while making this magic…After that he was cursed (By Zeus although he blamed it on Prometheus) to be a Nagas (half snake half human) for the rest of his life but he still had the Plague

Hydra Magic
Essentially this is poison but on another level. It’s essentially it is a Liquid + Gas mixture of a magic, and it can leave droplets of poison like other liquid magics for projectiles, and on explosion/impact it can leave a puddle of poison and toxic gas. The poison effect itself is also amplified, and the damage on impact isn’t actually that high.

Base Stats:
Damage - 0.50x
Size - 1.2x
Speed - 1.0x

Hydra’s Acidic Venom
This acidic venom rapidly eats away at the flesh of a target and breaks down their body from the inside. The effects of the venom are amplified in the puddles and gas, and massively amplified if both are involved.
Duration - 15 seconds (2x speed in gas or puddles, 4x speed in both)
Damage - 1.0x (not 0.50x, but 1.0x so 2x the base impact damage)

Cleared by heat magics but the clear is denied if inside or standing in a cloud/puddle. For reference here, the damage total is the same as poison, but it can tick the damage WAY faster depending on the scenario, and the tick damage per second should be higher too.
200 damage in DoT Hydra vs Poison
~13 per tick vs 10 per tick
Hydra can accomplish the full DoT’s damage within 7.5 or 3.75 seconds depending on factors.

I think I mentioned this in a suggestion thread somewhere. Basically, it’s the generic black/white dual pistols trope so many other games have, but reimagined in the Arcane universe. I don’t have a good name for them yet, maybe something balance or night-and-day or justice or blindness related.

A pair of arcanium pistols. One is infused with light magic, another is infused with shadow magic. One blinds, the other… blinds?

Its abilities often use just one of the pistols. For instance, one spell could have the player shoot a bullet from the light pistol, and after a short distance the bullet bursts into an AOE. Low damage, but it hits targets with multiple blinding stacks. A “shadow pistol only” ability could be something like a sideways dash or even a bullet that curves towards targets (not directly homing, mind you). An ability that uses both could be something like a sideways dash-and-shoot, akin to bullet time scenes in action movies.

It’s not meant to have crazy DPS, it’s more useful for connoisseurs of the “nuisance man” style of pvp (which is basically just combat support).

Cannonball Bazooka: A hand-held cannon for warlords.
M1 - shoot a cannonball, a slow rate of fire.
E (Earthshaker)- press E to shoot at the ground below you, causing you to be propelled upwards. (Warlord alternative for Mage/Berserker leap)

Q (Cannon Boom) - hold Q to charge up a shot, the longer you charge the bigger the AOE and damage. (Similar to Mage blast)

R (Onslaught)- same grab move from the musket.

Anchor

its just an anchor idk what there is to describe

Void Magic:
basically shadow poison/ash execpt it gatekeeps the floor

Damage: 0.85x
Size: 1.3x
Speed: 0.7x

based off the void from hollow knight
Creates long lasting puddles on the ground that can wrap an opponent up with tendrils, which inflict a status that slows called “Wrapped”. As soon as it reaches 3 stacks, it inflicts the “Entangled” status, stunning the enemy for around 3 seconds that ends as soon as the opponent is hit. It is cleared by Metal, Glass, Water, Plasma, Ice and Crystal magic.

Dodge reflex would either be like wind step but with void portal puddles or it would be conjuring tendrils that let you grapple onto surfaces

Cool visual idea: Surge would be a massive amount of tendrils lashing out at the opponent.

Strength Weapon: Wyrm Butcher
LVL 250 weapon
Obtained by doing a quest which requires you to massacre a massive swarm of lvl 150-200 enemies or lost weapon from something idk
yes this is based off gugs berjerk’s dragon slayer
Massive hunk of iron yes

Inflicts “Hemorrhaging” every 3 hits, which has a minor slow, does about 3% of someones total hp with damage over time(cannot be buffed or increased in any way), and lowers attack damage done by the victim by 10% for 5 seconds

95 str & weapon: Heavy spin: Continous greatsword tempest while going in a controllable trajectory for about 3 seconds, however the user takes 20% more damage while doing this move. It also moves slowly and has about 1 second of endlag.

105 str & weapon: Heavy Bash: Basically just vindicator devastate

135 str & weapon: The user runs forward covering decent distance and then slams the ground(also works in air) If the user collides with someone during the running animation, the user uses a grab attack where he slashes the unfortunate victim upward, and then does 3 sideways slashes then finally slams the extremely unfortunate victim downward, causing an aoe like heavy bash but smaller

:dolphin: Totsugeki! :dolphin:

A giant bladed ship wheel as a weapon.
Vintage Ships Wheel- Work Boat or Yacht Wheel -- 26" diam.: Skipjack  Nautical Wares

1 Like

my cat (deadly hunter weapon)

maybe a unique pistol type weapon where it has lower damage but 6 rounds, like a revolver. it would also have faster attack speed on account of having more ammo

My cat is stronger…

Both Cats get no-diffed by the Pitbull named Princess, now the Pitbull named Apocalypse Bringer wouldn’t hurt a fly.

pitbull named “Cataclysmic Doombringing Hellspawn” after pulling 2 families out of a car crash

Pitbull named Griffith after saving his owners girlfriend

Kubikiribōchō
Strength Weapon because it’s a massive blade
It’s not original

No magic (not anti or wave) magic:
appears as your first, second, and third magics color combined (unless this takes up a slot) it has a 2.5x clash with every other magic but .5 clash with everything else. it is created by your will not magic circles.

Senbonzakura
a dagger that creates storms of cherry blossoms for its skills (weapon)

q - midnight storm (tempest)
e - cherry blossom burst (shining cycle)
r - still pond rumble (selino but katana teleport)
f - flowering daylight (spiraling fury mixed with flying phoenix)
v - Ultimate art: Senbonzakura forest which creates these characters 千本桜 as projectiles separately and teleports you to where it hits. if it hits a player it starts a grab which uhh looks cool.

(do i get flamed? find out next time on AO will not happen)(cool how this says no fighting styles, i wonder why)

thunder magic: combo of sound and lightning magic.
the gimmick of the magic is it has it will always do 2 hits, one that it’s fast and strong of hit made of lightning thats really small and followed up by a very large and hit made of sound but weak
if the spell has an amount option, then it can only be set to even numbers and will alternate between lightning and sound.
if the spell hits multiple times it will alternate as well

Scythe weapon. I wanna use lots of spinny slashes to kill my enemies, and then being able to imbue magic on that is even better.