convenience 4.0 8 fairness 4.5 6 trustworthiness 3.0 6

you deserve this!

This entire reply is full blown cap :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

which reply?

How do u not know which one im talkin about

idk but which one

Most of this is cap

what why? oh right , ur still have not gotten ur 20 boss drops yet,

This aint about the 20 boss drops no mo.

Pretty sure you didn’t give away most, unless you kept a decent amount for yourself or you grinded really hard but whatever not that big a deal.

Naw bruh ain’t no way, I remember you saying a few months ago that you had like 1 or 2, unless you gave away some prior/traded you didn’t have 6 :rofl:

Refer to above

i used to own 6 like 6 in total but then i traded 2 away and got 1 scammed from me and then i gave 3 away to friends

Bruh then why you bringing it up if you only had 6 for such a short amount of time :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Dudes really be saying the most to make themselves look good

my peak was 6 headless then i got 1 scammed away from me which 1 guy reversed the trade somehow so yeah. He was asking so…

pohs

Uhh anyway, I don’t think you’re experienced enough to have opened a shop so soon, but it’s wutteva.

not much stuff but youll get there

jeremi i love you no homo

sometimes this image
doesnt work because theres too many comments between your comment and the comment youre replying to. Its really annoying and can only be fixed by refreshing the page then scrolling up and having your pc load it in again.

he did give most of them away when he said he wanted to quit trading (this was around 5 ish months ago, prolly more honestly)

1 or 2 that he got from trading after he returned to trading (so after he gave away most of those 6 headlesses)

anyways nice shop cyber
make me proud so i can change my rating to all 5 stars :nod:

alright I GUESS im gonna hop on wom to kill bosses and scam kids :roll_eyes:

i mostly meant making your shop look good and getting yourself a trading reputation
but thats fine too image