Cryo's Worldbuilding Thread

link

1 Like

1 Like

Starting on Shadowspeak. Suggest words if you want (You have suggestion perms)… and stuff.

And yes, the basic elements are arcane universe references.

2 Likes

guys help I don’t understand human lore

1 Like

Gotta add the wikipedia page for humans there LOL.

make a temple for every main/regular forumer around the lands that would be cool

2 Likes

The sea dragon’s temple be like: “A sunken ruined temple dedicated to a god or beast of some kind” # spires stick out of the water slowly crumbling.

1 Like

A recently discovered, massive structure, somewhere deep underground… found by humans and only known to humans, there’s not a lot inside, and it’s completely unknown how or who built it, a strange, thick mist fills it’s empty, stone halls, littered with ancient sheets of paper, seemingly once to have contained something but are now long lost to time. many broken writing utensils lay around, but all of this is nothing compared to the mysterious scroll, kept well preserved in a strange box found in a hidden, massive room:

the scroll only has one sentence written on it…

“I. am. Typicak.”

1 Like

also, there’s 2 other artifacts:

two small statues.

one represents what looks like a human and a faded red baseball cap, the paint is faded but the skin was clearly meant to be yellow of some kind.

the other isn’t very clear on what race it is but it looks like some kind of faded purple creature with long ears, the left one slightly chipped from age or reckless handling.

the purpose of these statues is unknown.

cryonical can have them though I bet they’re worthless.

1 Like

Perhaps a statue of me could be of the pfp I got rn with some shit like “A statue dedicated to a jester’s final performance.” or some shit like that lol

1 Like

*Sandal

1 Like

typicak >:(

1 Like

@anon82052662 is currently helping me with the creation of Shadowspeak grammar, it’s going well and i’m getting a decent grasp on it. Thank you!

1 Like

Well what can I say. I would suggest something like ashen volcano :volcano: but better. Like an island, with volcano in center, and ruins of houses everywhere, of course with chance to find NPC enemies. Ah yes, of course a lot of trees and grass. And by that I mean A LOT. And I would want that it would be medium island somewhere in Northern part of starlight ocean

1 Like

typicak art studio

nothing super special about it

you can get some high quality pencils there

1 Like

We already have that. Look below Calina

1 Like

add a mitsuwa and tokyo central pls

2 Likes

Quick question for the map generator Cryo, is it possible to add new parts to it (such as new parts of a continent) or are you only able to change things like the biomes?

2 Likes

You can shape coastlines pretty easily (I think) but adding like continents and stuff is way more complicated.

2 Likes

Pretty cool language, would suggest using the IPA as a pronunciation guide while also including the pronunciation guides you already have. Seems more formal that way and leaves very little room for possible error.

I’d still recommend leaving the pronunciation guide you have there though, just because the average person can’t read IPA, but the IPA can be there as an additional guide for anyone who gets confused.

2 Likes