Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

the person played way more than me

twin whale towers

(also i didnt knew poison jaws existed because seconds later it vanished)

dark sea event leak

These fling bugs are getting out of hand

ask roblox :sob:

Kratos is baby comparing to me)))

5 Likes

light or aether curse maybe

Or maybe Crystal Curse (piss variation by choice) charging up to make it look like Light/Aether

This gives me the idea of a sea curse user attempting to lay low in life. That probably exists, especially since it seems like sea curses attract unsavory people.

ngl

citrine crystal is actually a nice color

I stand by my statement.

Scourge :dizzy_face:

hi edward kenton can i do your que-

4 Likes

If we have skyships then we can have skyfish, and he wants you to catch 20 of them

quite interesting names for wind magic

(i’ve had these bugged spell names for a while now lol)

5 Likes

How? :skull:

when the easter update dropped i used my stat reset to fix a few points of vitality i put into my mage, i decided to change my second magic but the spells were still there
idk why it happened but its neat (if i change anything about them it gets corrected though)

I was thinking of making this a topic but It was just too small of an event, so for context I got flung to the far far north-west sky of the Dark Sea while fighting merlot (this is the 3rd time) when I finally fell in the waters I died instantly followed by a purple/red lightning, then said “Defeated by Walsh”

I thought It was an NPC name but I searched the wiki for the name Walsh and I couldn’t find it, Google said that Walsh means foreigner or some sort.

Is this some hidden content that Vetex will add pirates/sailors coming from the other sea clusters like from AA? (I KNOW that he already said that AA/AO will NOT be receiving any direct crossovers whatsoever) but it makes me think really, OR it could be pirates/sailors from the other sea like Nimbus Sea to surprise unsuspecting players in the Bronze Sea but maybe I’m overthinking it lol because it said by Walsh and not by A Walsh, idk, this is probably stupid, sigh.

It’s also probably a unique NPC name and I’m overthinking it lol.

1 Like

how would @rouver2345 react?

1 Like