Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

It only happens with lag or high ping, I think. I get it a lot.

I had 24 HOURS to DEFOREST a wild island Challenge!

5 Likes

the sailor chest gods has “blessed” me

Reborn Oddities

i am driving the actual caldera

Juniper fr said “fuck u trigno, my boat now” and stole the ship

4 Likes

They updated the game to make legendary ships stealable

wasn’t that always possible, i remember doing it before

yes, cargo farming is my passion, how did you know?

a fukin vinland saga reference!

1 Like

this is his vinland saga

truly an arcane odyssey, through a vinland saga for an arcane adventure, revealing my rogue lineage in a world of magic, i was arcane reborn after being deepwoken for many verdant moons

it was a while ago but no not always

1 Like

sea 24/7: i sleep

sea the same fucking moment i set sail:

FUCK THERE IS A THIRD ONE UNDERWATER

In his Arcane Odyssey, he traveled past Countless Worlds and finally found himself in World Zero, a World of Magic. This is where his first Arcane Adventure would take place in his Adventure Story. He first traveled through the town of Brookhaven, asking the nearby neon❖Knights for directions to the Azure Mines, renown for its Notoriety. He planned to test if he was truly worthy of the Sword Burst technique his grandfather bestowed upon him.

Upon entering the mines, he found a monster known as the BRICKBATTLER, a ferocious beast known for using many versatile tools to fight but would only show up in the continent of Eclipsis in this world. After panicking for a few seconds, he got ready to for The Final Stand.

He struck first, driving his sword into the chest of the beast, delivering a Critical Strike to the foul monster. The BRICKBATTLER in response struck him in the leg using a blade, toppling the man and forcing him prone.

Just as he was Ready 2 Die, someone shouts, “Exoria: World’s End!” and the monster falls to the ground, shredded to ribbons by the attack. The unknown person walks out of the shadows, revealing the person to be an ARMS Dealer.

As the man fades into unconsciousness, many questions run through his head.
“Might they part of the Phantom Forces?”
“I could have sworn that sword technique was known as the “Undead Strike”, how did they learn it?”
“Perhaps that guy is a part of a Rogue Lineage!”

The man would later be Deepwoken, falling into a Rogue Nightmare for a long time.

19 Likes

imagine if a deepwoken slot saw an ao slot just casually using water magic
the one thing that you CANNOT obtain in your world without completely destroying your humanity just being tossed around by some guy lol

4 Likes

This is basically what everyone was spamming just before AO released

Oh hell nah, dude has the old Savant awakening set

23 Likes

get on my level, primordial racist

All of these notes mention a bridge

10 Likes

They are fascinated by architecture, that or AO players have gone crazy