Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

flying whale

giant white eyes in bronze sea ( also found another one after another expedition )

…how?

the -500% ? yeah thats normal, a bug or something, dont remember how tho

1 Like

Why on earth did the Dark Sea update inexplicably make flying whales extremely common???

Smallest island of the Dark Sea

2 Likes

THIS IS HELL (idk what layer im at, prob layer 5 or 6)

OH MY GOD, AAAAAHHH (INSANITY 5 HOLY SHIT)

the fact that the game just plain doesn’t tell you how you’re supposed to click the escape button makes it even better! (i mashed the shit out of it and it didn’t work)

the chase is on
(i lured them to frostmil)

Thermo Leg fighting style???
HeatLegs

Looks like your rival stopped liking the idea of being bad. She also hates weapons now!

Bugged dark sea in the server I’m in has nothing but lightning in it, so I’m taking the opportunity to cheese the true captain achievement. To pass the time I decided to fish
HOWEVER, a bad lightning strike hit my brig and caused me to lose the most important limb on my body! and now I CAN’T FISH ANYMORE! NOOOOO!!!

You can drink a tier 3 healing potion to regrow your limbs

thanks for the info, but I don’t have many healing potions at all, so I’d rather save them for when I’m in danger
Also, it’s been 40 minutes so I don’t have to worry about passing the time anymore

i should’ve gotten f9 footage, but i’ve already used a ticket in the discord anyway, and the forums bug reports seems outdated and kind of abandoned, so it doesn’t really matter

i wanted to dye my seasonal so i walked away from the bronze legion (because it still triggers their aggro, 6 month old issue) and i can’t tell if it was the sheer amount of shit i sold immediately before, or if it’s the boat i was standing on that caused the ravenna disguise to make me just EXPLODE but i sold 2000 galleons worth of stuff after anyway so i’m fine now

1 Like

RobloxScreenShot20231007_194638636

by the way -1 reload time is just the same reload time as 1

i get irritated when people don’t interact with my posts while also glancing at others and thats about it

guys i might be an asshole

people interact with your posts? Must be nice