Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

feel my pain

There were no messages or countdown at all.

How many did you lose?

roblox died

Yeah I guess. Can’t rejoin.

~35
i killed 5 brigs, 3 ketches, wiped 4 siren islands, took on lightning bullshit spam and wasted a t3 luck brew just to get shut down because pet sim x released a new pet (idk if it actually did but wtf)

1 Like

I found Elius with three ghosts

I found one too

that ones actually IN the dark sea

3 insanity from being in the far reaches
30 more from potions
0 warding
No insanity effects
My character’s mind is something else entirely

1 Like

or u just broke the game in half with insanity that high lol

I was having no insanity effects with insanity 3 so I wanted to try insanity 5 to see what would happen. Nothing did, and the insanity counter itself didn’t go up either. Each of these potions was insanity 3 too so technically I reached 93 insanity.

considering how common black shards are that might actually be a viable stat for Dark Sea exploring or using Atlantean essence, just spam insanity potions until the effects go away

If I were to guess the way that I did it was to drink warding while having warding gear on, so that my warding was higher than insanity. Then take off the warding gear so that warding is not higher than insanity. When the warding ran out is when I think I became completely immune

I found the ultra clam

9 Likes

F

Wait is the badge red if you get struck by the red lightning? Or has the badge just changed to red anyway since the leaving and joining messages were blue

gonna be honest I wish the badge was limited to outside of the dark sea, since it’s so much easier to get sniped

what about dawn island