Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

thats a question for somebody with far more time than me

Chests can fly (I can’t interact with them)

That doesn’t seem right

One of my sails changed color

Double sailor

He got struck twice

Poor guy was bleeding out

Unloaded shop (still sells me books)

I did not know Assassin-rank Assassins could spawn on NPC ships

Trunkless trees

Flower

5 Likes

I didn’t even realize-

1 Like

1 Like

Captain, we can’t get the sails down

how does that even happen

as someone with little coding knowledge, I’m guessing it’s the [whatsitsname, it makes things somewhat bouncy when it moves] getting interrupted by lag, causing it to continue oscillating with the “default” position being stretched a bit, and this cycle goes on until that happens

some ship NPCs from a boat that’s in the Dark Sea just randomly floating in the Bronze Sea for some reason (has someone already reported this bug btw? I’ve seen it happen multiple times now lol)

See, vetex made it to player ships unload fully at some point during the mini update, but it doesn’t always work.
Hence, sometimes you’ll see random floating NPCs, random crew dialogue, sail noises, and even sometimes sail animations.

Once, I found a whole loaded unloaded ship at Palo. It was empty, and parked at an island, so I assumed the guy was on the island. But no, I talked to one of the deckhands NPCs and got teleported to Frostmill, where the ship was apparently at. Took me a moment to realize because I was still standing in the same spot on the ship, talking to the same NPC.

Looks like a quest giver and a chill dude overall

1 Like

lonk

sunk

what

what pt2

wait so you did the quest as a quartermaster?

that always happens to me but the sails are just long once

this has happened to me once at least every 3 times I play

He’s back

Also there are more of them this time

2 Likes

a sequence of continuations

Beware the cult of rowboats

5 Likes

Also commonly known as four broke mf “sailing” the seas together

1 Like