Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

I don’t like insulting people, I just think the interaction as a whole was hilarious.

That was an ADMIRAL trying to hit you too

turns out they’re just good at PvP and nothing else, can’t even tell you what 2+2 equals

smartest gravy player right here

That’s what I was trying to say!

My friend suggested it might be red-green colorblindness. If that’s the case then I feel bad for posting the video, because it’s much less their fault and it wouldn’t be right to call them stupid. Hovering over a name in the player list tells you if that person has Fame or Bounty without needing to use colors at all, so hopefully they will learn to rely on that in the future.

It would be weird if a player ranked up to Rear Admiral without ever realizing that they couldn’t hit Fame players. That’s quite a lot of time invested. So I think colorblindness is a fairly likely reason here.

1 Like

if it wasnt colorblindness bro mustve looked at the sponsor by mistake (somehow) and went “bOUNTY!?!??!” and got neuron activation
either way how did bro not realize that it said fame and not bounty

I wonder where I am

New insanity illusion: The Dark Sea

2 Likes

This interaction puts all of my other awkward interactions to shame.

Arson (why can’t i quote videos?)

This can happen? (the names not there for privacy)

yeah, if you use tier 4 or 5 nova/supernova potion you can clear the fog weather event.

Just tier 4-5, no need for novas. See, theres burst type potion on the screenshot

We love vetex for customizability

diarrhea spell (real)

Emperor’s Golden Balls!

so this is what society has fallen to…

You haven’t seen the vetcord, have you?

I don’t look at Vetcord much, mostly Balancecord

Then visit it someday to witness something more close to the border of what society can fall to