Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

That one criminal hiding in a cave at sandfall: (dies from being tanned)

2 Likes

How did I never notice that he got race-swapped?

Trollus really whitewashed Arsen and nearly no one noticed

I think people did notice, it just didn’t seem important enough to mention. Arsen isn’t a very important character and I’m pretty sure he is the only one to get this treatment. If it had happened to Trigno people would have definitely been talking about it.

1 Like

me 5th gen:

Shut up if you got nothing better to say you posted this same line like 3 times on different threads already

You can just politely ask for an explanation or search it up for yourself instead of being an annoying and lazy little prick

Maybe I am escalating stuff but I’m really tired of seeing newgens say stuff like this

You could’ve just kept it to yourself really

7 Likes

I don’t get what are you ranting about rn

I was supposed to be replying to optical

Yeah ik. Whats wrong with him repeating about their 5th gen all the time?

it doesn’t contribute much to the thread, it feels like they’re just saying random and worthless stuff.

2 Likes

That’s what I wrote in my post you can just reread it if you want but if you want a particular reason, it’s just breaking any discussion on any thread it gets posted on, and if there wasn’t any it’s just needlessly bumping up threads and breaking silence

Not acting like that part is a big deal, but the amount of times he has done that is really getting to me now and no one else called him out for that so I guess I did now

1 Like

Ah yes, my vitality talks have caused simular reaction some months ago, now I get it.

me 5th gen:

1 Like

please stop existing

filthy 5th gens who dont know jackshit

(for snowflakes this is a joke)

Generation Racism

Magic Racism

what next? Spirit-weapons Racism?

Vitality God Complex. And guess who started it

Screenshot_564
Screenshot_565
Madlad made it to Ravenna at level 1… In a row boat.

3 Likes

Well, thats def not redwake

mc after morden confuses redwake with ravenna while advising them on where to go