Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

Just got my hands on a cloning device

This is officially why Midnight has been moved up to the top-tiers of my opinion tierlist
Simply to put it, midnight was the first user I’ve seen mention how much the forums is falling off rn…

gg folks
im deleting my account

Optical immediately being an F- tier forumer

Many people sit here just to collect information sources. Anyway, it feels like forum kept more interesting things inside it before AO’s release. Now it is dumped with boring and useless information. Plus Divanochi gone missing.

Divanochi is camping out in ao forum party for som reason

whenever I see divanochi in AOFP it’s like watching a crazy person smear poop on the walls in their containment cell

I almost forgot about that man. What happened?

Nothing from what i know, but i see him very commonly on aofp. Probably has better and more fun with the other forumers there since they have a lot of old forumers that are active on there including suspended users

Though it does get nsfw sometimes.

leaked arcane odyssey ending

is oleg on aofp

If he is there then theres no one to pretend on my “the main evil of the forums” title

Man went from 0 to time travel speeds.

Kratos Grape

6 Likes

It’s just repetitive and annoying. It doesn’t have anything to do with the topic.

2 Likes

Fun fact: if you pick up an item that has fallen from the sky, you get exploration percentage for the sky island.

So, if I kill White Eyes at harvest or whitesummit, order initiates will say thanks to me? We all know White Eyes descend from the sky

I don’t think they would thank you anyway, you stole their kill (which they would have definitely got with their “powerful” abilities)

Have I asked them about their opinion? >:)

Vertical Giant Koi, old screenshot from 1.11.9:

And whatever this username is…

Shark

1 Like