Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

Remember someone found sunken iron chestplate here

No, I am evil, not u. If someone is gonna kill for luck thats will be me (but I don’t wanna do it so nobody dies)

coward.

bro got the dollar store pvp elysium

“This prison… to hold me?”

125 being fodder?

I remember myself going into island and underwater exploration so far that I got max lvl before even talking to kidnappers in tiberia (and by so I was spared from wearing that damn disquise until max lvl)

i think thats a lv 125 that hasnt done Argos story quest yet, due to the blue health

This is common charging effect for magic. When you charge your magic energy, all your body takes effect of your magic, same happens to all armor pieces and weapons that you wear.

The fact that he is charging magic and this is not imbue is proven by light source coming from the character.

ik, but they killed argos after losing 4/5 of their health

no, if they were charging they would be holding the weapon slightly up, in the charge positions for hands, that’s just a Conjurer, since they can imbue Strenght Weapons, they just can’t use them

But then question where does light source comes from? When you imbue your weapon with magic, this light source comes only for a second when you have imbuing animation and then dissapears. This one guy have his animation already done, but light source still stays ON.

Some imbues give out passive light, such as lightning

1 Like

Argos sometimes cheats and uses abilities while he is doing the stronger version of beast instinct. There is a chance that when this person fought Argos, he decided to become almost immune to damage while attacking without any warning from various directions. Then again, they could also just be bad at the game.

yeah npcs can movestack

Argos is also just an endurance fight tbh
Phases 1 and 2 have giant AOE moves, and Phase 3 can be a bitch if he gets lucky and does this weird thing where the vacuum pull can prevent blocking.
He’s capable of getting someone level 125 fairly low because of that.

HMMM

some genius thought it was a good idea to attach sky skates to a plate of food

Sky plates TM (Patent pending)