Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

I genuinely wonder what the other user there was feeling in that moment.

Found 6 dark sealed chests together, then got flung to insanity 5 and died!

1 hour in the dark sea, 15 sealed chests, disconnect.

man this is way too relatable when I’m playing AO (or anything on Roblox in general) in my dorm at college (the wifi there is so unstable I swear)

4 Likes

My internet service provider advertises that they have “99.9% reliable internet” except for the patches where it is absolutely terrible for weeks

I actually have good internet but still suffered an equivalent of this where roblox would simply close without warning. It was like the disconnecting thing but the actual disconnect screen never showed up. It seems to have stopped for now though.

me when i use a mesh system and my ping spikes to 2k every second :frcryin:

I thought those were because Vetex was updating the game suddenly. I could be wrong tho…

No it happened on any games on roblox it’s just that is more significant when in the dark sea and about to turn back with all the chests.

its been five days wheres the clip

I have it but apparently the forum does not support any clip made from roblox. I do not have a software, and I am pretty sure by now my game is fixed. If I had discord, I would send, but I do not.

upload it to streamble or yt then forward a link here

you can just convert the video format

Ive been compressing this file over and over until it reaches 4 gb or whatever lol

Finally ran it through a compresser 5 times

This happened with the argos dungeon where spots had no floor and the dungeon had almost no walls!

new fishing spot you can macro and people will just think you are crazy

Blud me spawning in be like:

new permadeath feature :hugs: (Very immersive)

this is just loading issues

Note: Warding 5 does not help