Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

Yeah logic generally doesn’t apply when it comes to stereotypes

Yeah i suppose that’s why they’re stereotypes

Screenshot 2024-07-04 012229

1 Like

Yeah its pretty neat

What’s your favourite enchantment

well most scammers have an indian accent so we hate indians for being possible scammers and we hate scammers for being possibly indian ig???

According to Wikipedia, “A 2017 study of technical support scams found that of the IPs that could be geolocated, 85% could be traced to locations in India”, so that’s probably the reason for the stereotype. The thing that sucks about it is the fact that those people are being taken advantage of. Unemployment rates in India are off the charts, and scam companies take advantage of this by hiring people who don’t know that they’re participating in scams. The worst part about it is that they can’t quit scamming or they’ll probably go back to being unemployed.

Basically, Indians get taken advantage of and people associate them with scamming.

bro i cant believe i essentially derailed the thread cause of a joke :sob:
i recall watching a video about the length of indian scam companies hence why i said it was an industry

Well this thread has almost 10k replies (The second thread that will get a sequel probably) so derailment isn’t really a problem. Out of 9800 replies you affected like 30

wom boxing (not my video)

ao/wom players when no attack size

I’m Indian… anyways I guess I should stop derailing this topic now

Screenshot 2024-07-02 031112

2 Likes

bribe failed, we’ll get em next time

1 Like

“lol, no refunds”

-The Assassin Sponsor

A GN member saw you clearing your notoriety and called the cops

they talked about the king admiral, did he marry or some shit

Gravy is confirmed to be simps by this image.