Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

His eyes got attacked by an Eagle

He traded his eyes with an eagle but he forgot that eagle eyes wouldn’t fit in his eye socket.

He just doesn’t need eyes

I also had a screenshot of a siren nest being stuck inside of the same island as the one that had this boat wielded into it, but it’s so poorly visible and hard to tell that it’s a siren nest that I’d rather not post it.

anutha won
Screenshot 2024-07-16 181826

captive bred (giant) white eyes

(i killed it)

YEAH SHARK HUNTING. Good job killing it, but I have one question, why the fuck are you breeding white eyes? What if it escaped? We’d have one more shark to deal with.

he probably could have escaped but the invisible barrier of invisibility i made with my invisible magic made him glitch around and go back into the crucible i made it in every time he tried

how did multiple sailors recount this? i was alone in the dark sea the only way this could happen is if the atlanteans went to juraserva and told em :skull:
Screenshot 2024-07-16 190342

To be fair, they manage to deliver news to you while you are out in the dark sea, it wouldn’t surprise me if they can get news from there too
william gilliam

They’re always watching

Fraud Navy and ASS: oh no my targets went to the dark sea, time to give up ig

Juraserva:

Bro fought massive shark

I’m so excited

A bit late but I remember once fighting a lost sailor which I could’ve easily won, but Zeus came in just when I leapt above it and vaporized that mf and left me untouched

Fuck that one Atlantean in particular

Oh nothing will ever be as funny as arriving on an island just in time for lightning to strike and kill an atlantean, sending it’s ragdoll sliding into view at high speed

22 posts to go

You got it wrong, bro can’t do math.

Edit: Don’t reply to the topic unless it’s an oddity. No replying to oddities, just oddities. If you upload an oddity, spread the message so it’s just oddities until 10k. WE NEED TO COOK THE BEST ODDITIES POSSIBLE.

I was also once saved by Poseidon, I accidentally went in front of a range 1 atlantean without invisibility so he just made a wave and swooped away that mf
After I killed it I even got my scald tooth dagger