Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

i’ve never seen those hacks before, only one where it deals 400 damage repeatedly

It was probably made by the exploiter himself, or he stole some exploit and “enhanced” it to become more advanced or some shit

bro u think anyone who still plays and hacks in wom has a brain?

Yeah, XXhackermanXX123XX Troll Face Laughing - YouTube

nah bro they’re using jjsploit with scripts from 2019

:moyai:

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 5.13.44 PM
i saw you bill gates

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 2.49.01 PM
what^^^^^^

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

that’s physically impossible… rank F got removed im pretty sure? like completely?

1 Like

my friend lagged so hard he went back in time

-999999 social credit
having friend in the vetex is unallowed, you can only have large breasted goth girlfriend (who’s in the same guild as you)

-50 Social Credit
Do not mock the name of Vetex by placing it in such a filthy sentence.

Glory to AO!

@puck @SocialCreditMaster Bad work, vetslaves! 300 Social Credits have been subtracted from your records for arranging in false social credit reductions, speech against the state, and causing a ruckus in the Cursed Moments topic! Your current scores:
SocialCreditMaster - 280 Credits
Puck - 270 Credits

Remember! If your scores drop below 250 Social Credits, you will be placed on the empire’s blacklist, which is multi-national and shows everything about you to the public (DISCLAIMER: No IRL info, mods). If you scores reach 50, there will be 30 days for you to improve your score to 110 (minimum) before you are executed. If they drop to 0 you will be executed on the spot.

Glory to the Vetexgames Empire!
(This message was brought to you by your local Vetcourier. This message has the official stamp of approval from the Vetexgames Forum Division)

2 Likes

-300 Social Credit
Do not issue false social credit reductions, any further social credit talk in this thread will result in additional 300 social credit being removed from you per post.

Glory to AO!

Stop malding

lmao thank you

Dude, i remember classes in like the second open test? F-class wizard or sum shit,.

water: fuck you physics i aint going into the coean