Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 2)

To be honest i really should get myself tested or something but I don’t know if I have the time to do that

same fr

didnt see any, just took the screenshot at the first island i found

Ah fair enough then. If you had encountered any you would have noticed that they would be unable to do any damage to you, as carrying that guy makes you immune to all attacks (including players).
Since the screenshot I took with that guy in a strange location was in the lord elius arena it was something I would have found out if I hadn’t already.

Resistance builds when they see the man himself, Samerian Guard (carried by a homeless person) walk in:

That guard is literally the “op story item that you only have for a certain thing and then you have to go back to being your usual weak self” except that he was never actually intended to be like that.
(if it doesn’t get patched you could definitely do some sort of cheese strat with it)

without attacks?..can you carry gunpowder barrels?

No.
I meant it as in you can tank attacks from enemies and bosses while a friend kills them easily.

Kid named story progression requirement:

Yeah that’s a problem.
Possibly good for cheesing enemies that are like kai and merlot since there will definitely be more like them in future

HEY NOW IT’S GONNA GET patched

Ah yes they will delete party option

I mean i was pretty much the only person who know about it anyway, it’s not like much would have changed

Eh I just have no friends

Cant even do charts in peace

Don’t have a photo of this, but there were some guys using stormof arrows and metal blasts to instakill the whole server somehow.

bro was judged

yoshi8me’s tiny wood attack

1 Like

Imma call my attacks tiny even tho I got like 200 attack size

My question is why his username’s colour went from dark to bright.