Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities

and blasted rock

Only palo, frostmil, shell and ravenna

Yeah, blasted rock without marking or goldsight is much harder than with. It’s actually surprisingly easy with them

last time i took so long on a akursius keep chart but then month later i realized i wasnt in a party

I saw a flying whale once in AO but I did not take a picture of it.

:frcryin:

bro that’s normal

Flight Odyssey

12 Likes

“I’VE FINALLY FOUND YOU!” -homelander

Footage of the Dark Sea being created

The position of their cape relative to their hands makes it look like a glider attached to their arms lol.
I know Vetex won’t add flight spell back ever because he wants ships to actually matter… but wouldn’t it be cool if we got some kind of special glider late-game jus to make land travel easier?
wouldn’t last forever (gliding, not flying) or be as fast as ships (who would’ve thought) but I guess it would be fun
how did you do that btw

“wind blast!”

Doesn’t WoM have a knockback stat? Have people tried maxing that or wind magic yet for Ultra fling?

New fast travel

I plan on trying to get that but man getting to 10k levels is gonna take a long time especially when your file is only level 10. (I barely touched that game)

im working on it just got to level 300 tho it takes so long :frcryin:

you would basically throw people out of the map with max knockback and 10k level.

can you straight up disconnect them by to making them travel too fast or too far away from the map?

we be getting the promethean flame curse with this one

Honestly when you’re level 300 to 400 or so you’re in a weird spot where you can easily kill captains, but because you do it so easily, your bounty goes up too quickly and majors spawn and like 1-2 shot you because you aren’t tanky enough yet