Dark sea trailer discussion

is this water poisoning effect already in game or am i trippin (i probably am)
it’s at like the 0:20 mark on the trailer

3 Likes

yeah rough waves in the dark sea can be magic imbued. probably poison imbued water.

Its radioactive.

1 Like

Oh and so can hurricanes and whirlpools. Fire tornadoes exist in the darksea.

1 Like

Sirens are supposed to attract people, so I think they’ll give warding but when they attack they give insanity

ghost
gost
We have this ghost ship as well

I don’t know if anyone noticed but Enizor’s quartermaster upgrade changed his facial expression as he doesn’t smile anymore and instead has a neutral expression making him the first quartermaster to have facial changes.

Maybe he realized that his life’s goal isn’t so simple as he thought it would be? Maybe a dark revelation that he didn’t expect to discover? Or a race against time perhaps?

Could be just because he is in the dark sea, since it is mentioned that the player character doesn’t smile either.
However I think that you are probably right.

Oh it’s probably just that I forgot about the feature of Dark Sea where your character forever remains neutral faced otherwise.

Though It would be unique for Enizor to have that change.

i now wanna see how much lag an explosion tornado would cause

Wait until Ash tornados

Red paralyzed effect from the new lightning type
Screenshot (327)

Probably isn’t anything special, since the name of the status effect changes depending on the magic variant.
What is interesting about the red lightning is that it can be imbued into whirlpools and tornadoes, meaning that the game considers it as a magic.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.