Dead forum theory / RB1 sleeper agents?

How many forum accounts do you guys think are just Rb1 sleeper agents that activate when Rb1 needs to access the forums somehow? Could there possibly be more of these sleeper accounts than real ones? Let’s discuss :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

rb1 put drugs in my belly button

Unrelated but I find this funny how not one but TWO rb1 alts are in this thread:

which thread

It was under someone’s art piece where someone drew Iris a lil chunkier than usual.

Things escalated real fast.

I don’t know how to feel about having missed these RB1 events…

Could you explain what “rb1” is exactly? I’m a bit out of the loop with this

he is you and he is me and he is all living and nonliving things in this universe

Who is rb- My name is Robert Boyle, also known in the forums as rb1, and this is my confession

For the past year i have pretended to be a man called “BeefyBuffoon” as a social experiment and it has turned out the people on the forums are the perfect subjects for the experimental parasite i have created.

At this moment, the forum’s biggest names such as “bio”, “flare”, “realisticbanana”, “cryonical” and many more have been infected with the rvirus1 and will all melt into a puddle of shitposting permanently attached to their chairs.

The rbpocalypse has already started.

Who is rb- My name is Robert Boyle, also known in the forums as rb1, and this is my confession.

For the past year I have pretended to be a man named “fartman1314” as a social experiment and it has turned out the people on the forums are the perfect subjects for the experimental parasite I have created.

At this moment, the forum’s biggest names such as “DubiousLittleTyp0”, “Flayire”, “realisticbanana”, “Cryonical” and many more have been infected with the rvirus1 and will all melt into a puddle of shitposting permanently attached to their chairs.

The rbpocalypse has already started.

every new person that pops up once in a while
(im convinced Arpeeguy is one of them)

i’ve never seen wes and rb1 in the same room.

I’m really tired of having to explain this, guys…

because im better

If you want a real answer selectorch made a video on rb1 a couple months ago I think

im an rb1 alt

That was mostly a joke and meant to be bait

I agree rb1, selectorch’s video on us was merely just a simple jest to compliment how deep rooted and intricate we are :face_with_monocle: