Did Valencia really want sage dead?

So in the webcomic I saw sages bounty poster and I thought it was wierd because I don’t remember seeing any bounty poster for sage in the games and then I remembered that Valencia was her mum so why does she want her dead or alive?
Screenshot_20230101-172926

Because Sage is a menace

1 Like

^ this

wasn’t there smth going around where the two aren’t related or am i miss remembering.

regardless to answer whether or not they are related it means they have a really bad relationship. to the point where family doesn’t really mean anything and they’re just another individual in each others way.

not an uncommon phenomenon, especially within all parts of history and even today. though less killing (usually) and more excommunicating and bringing the other person down.

I believe it’s currently ambiguous as to whether or not Sage and Valencia are related. I think I’ve heard that it was just a joke answer that someone took literally, but it does seem like that’s what they’re going for, so it’s confusing.

shes a pirate why tf wouldnt she have a bounty

literally a web comic that takes creative liberties for its story:

YES I CAN NOW TURN IN THAT BOUNTY!

1. AA Webcomic - Chapter 21 End - #5 by LittleShrekSheep

2. It was an AR thing, but I get why people would get it confused as an AA original lore

Why tf would the bounty be dead or alive it’s her mum

Ohh alr

same reason why ppl despite being related back then had almost no qualms about murdering their family members. had a really bad relationship, and or, got in their way of trying to achieve smth for themselves or others.

ppl do it to this day still

Just having family ties with someone doesn’t mean you wouldn’t kill them (if you were capable of killing) or care what happens to them. If someone REALLY hated someone them being part of your family wouldn’t stop them

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.