yeah and that other island.

the lowest one.

1 Like

dude how do uhave a picture thats over 4096px

1 Like

1 Like

Its 10/10 because amongus

1 Like

I simply upped the pixel count, unfortunately paint 3d has a limit of about 15,000 by 8,000.
Though some software has limits up in the 50k by 50k ranges, so images can get quite large.

• Updated the post 6/13/2021

• Updated the post 6/30/2021

• Updated the post 7/2/2021

Updated the post 7/3/2021

Epic

1 Like

Updated the post 7/5/2021

Updated the post 7/6/2021

Updated the post 7/7/2021 : Removed the layout for the rest of the continent for now; while I try out a couple different ideas.

Updated the post 7/8/2021 : Tweaked the area around bat bay & worked on a rough draft for the rest of the continent.
I also added an image for size reference.

Yet another update! 7/8/2021 : Realized that I could make the map bigger so I did. The downside to this being that the map is now too big to encompass in 1 screen shot & that getting a good reference picture of it is nigh impossible.
Just imagine 70% ish of the eastern hemisphere and you’ll get a decent feel for the size.

Updated the post 7/13/2021

Updated the post 7/23/2021 : Haven’t been working on it much recently due to me being out of town, schoolwork & a slight shift of focus into working on some of the world’s lore.
I’m also working on redrawing this area –

Area

Here’s a sneak peak of what I’ve done so far

Sneak Peak

Before –

After –

Updated the post 8/3/2021 : Got back from a weeklong trip of sorts away from home and as such have continued my work on the project.
Also from now on I’ll be adding a showcase of what I’ve actually done down here too, for the convenience of you, the viewer.

8/3/2021 Showcase

Before –

After –

Bout time to add another reply since the previous one has gotten rather long and dated.

Updated the post 8/3/2021 pt. 2! : Worked on the map for 6 or so hours, while listening to music and occasionally popping over to the forums.
Not gonna update the post itself until tomorrow, when I should be finished with the area that I’ve been redrawing, aswell as the main island of Tenpara.

8/3/2021 Showcase pt, 2!

Before –

After –

Before –

After –

Updated the post 8/4/2021 : Finished redrawing the main island of Tenpara & the other area that I’ve been showcasing.

8/4/2021 Showcase

As a side note, for this week’s showcase I’ll be using the before pictures of before I started redrawing, for added effect.

Before –

After –

Before –

After –

Updated the post 8/14/2021 : I’ve been tweaking and redrawing various areas aswell as experimenting with the colored in version.

Speaking of which, that’s what I’ll be showcasing today, since everything else is relatively minor in comparison.

8/14/2021 Showcase –

( For anyone wondering, I’ve begun to center my editor’s log type replies on certain mini projects within the mega project and only make a new reply whenever I move on to the next mini project.
This is to add better organization to it.
Though for the sake of bumping the post, that doesn’t apply if anyone adds any new replies. )

Small Progress Update :

While I haven’t been working on the project as much as I normally do, I’ve still been chipping away at it, granted it’s mainly just been OCD polish work.

9/4/2021 Showcase –