Do testers know who takes over after Calvus?

Title (20 characters)

Other than Tech and possibly Headless I would doubt it.

Probably Revon

Revon’s busy getting dunked on by Julian.

3 Likes

Probably Revon. I doubt that Vetex added a separate cutscene with Revon, who promised to destroy us, just to awaken our conscience.

Recon’s currently missing, and it’s possible he‘s more concerned with revenge against us than taking up the throne right now. But I guess he’s still the most likely one to do it

You know, it would be interesting if Revon came back as a supercurse user with grandaddy Nero’s curse mixed in

I bet he’ll show up super strong later and kill Warren or some crazy shit

He gonna find darkflame or something?

Prince Revon is missing, I’m guessing Neviro will take over Ravenna.

I think Revon is gonna come back with the Cloud Curse and Cursebane then nuke us to oblivion.

tf hes gonna do to us? fly around until we get so bored we surrender?

we aint even a curse user, the cursebane aint doing sh-

OH GOD OH FCK MORDEN NO-

Cloud Curse is one of the weaker curses as stated by Elius. You really think that Morden, with more experience with one of the most powerful sea curses known to man, would not be able to beat someone with a weaker sea curse?

Revon probably has the best training available to him since he’s prince

Revon on his way to absorb Nero’s curse, nuke and cursebane Morden, and then cursebane himself (having a life curse user heal him) and then supercurse Nero’s curse and the death curse.
(Revon will now wake up)

1 Like

Argos fought us with it. A sword is a sword :skull:
And keep in mind the next sea is the Nimbus Sea. If there’s a lot of sky islands, maybe Revon can use his curse to manipulate the clouds that hold up the islands, chucking entire sky islands at us or something.

Regardless, I think Revon with the Cloud Curse would be a good introduction to fighting people with full sea curses. It’s a weak curse, but it’s still gonna have that instant casting speed and phasing ability, so it’s in that sweet spot where it can introduce you to curse mechanics without being unfair. If we can die to people throwing clumps of magic snow and sand at us, I think magic cloud will be plenty powerful as well.

and he lost. Revon aint doing any better than that

right… i forgot curse users can manipulate their element in the area… sht

cloud curse users making infinite use time skyboats so they can just have a flying armada and descend on their poor victims

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.