DRAWING EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL I BECOME BETTER THAN EVERYONE (Thread)

Art Practice Day 33

The cube I drew with perspective was drawn using a pencil as a makeshift ruler, which meant that I got somewhat nice looking lines but it still isn’t parallel enough for my tastes. I also underestimated the prices of rulers because I saw one at like $20.

I got the hang of this insanely quick because I’m so intelligent but my lack of resources is hindering me so I’ll have to do other stuff on the side alongside perspective stuff. I also got pencil markings on my drawing tablet so now I have to clean it.

Art Practice Day 34

I drew non detailed human proportions because I suck at them and because the ruler is coming in the mail. I also drew it non detailed so I don’t get sniped off the forums. I have also done nothing but look at naked medical pictures for reference and it still looks kinda weird.

It’ll end up being neat one day. I also might’ve accidentally drawn One Piece level sized breasts.

3 Likes

Only an artist is allowed to say “I looked at naked people all day” without getting weird looks.

Yeah, sure. On accident. Yup.

Some advice, try to be a bit more confident in your brush strokes. When you do curves it looks like you like to scritch, which generally looks worse than confident strokes.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info, I tried stroke practicing before but I’m a little slow with learning hand related skills like Art and I eventually moved on to other stuff (I’m much better with stuff like Academics and equation things like Math and Coding). So I might return to stroking one day.

you should definetely keep stroking

WHAT IS BRO STROKING?!??!

My Pencil

For stokes, try and use your entire arm or elbow for the movement. Such tends to produce more even lines than with just your wrists.

I’ll try to do that when I draw again thanks for tip.

im stroking something nice and longgg :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

it gets worse

All of you are so downbad

But anyways I dropped 2 art pieces in a day

Art Practice Day 34, Part 2

I drew more female body proportions using the new hand technique with strokes, imo I liked the scratchiness of my old style better but I’ll get used to the new one eventually I guess.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve felt like that too. I kinda now alternate between the two, where some stuff is clean and others are scratchy.

Also, pure, clean and thin linework is REALLY hard to color underneath…

Art Practice Day 35

Drawing these bodies made me realize that I have a natural aptitude for drawing male bodies (My female one’s are improving too).

1 Like

Art Practice Day 36

Drew a sandwich and a cigar because I had nothing else to draw.

Can’t wait for the ruler to come.

3 Likes

Sandvitch.

Art Practice Day 37

I drew another OC

Yes the sword is the OC. It’s a conscious Arcanium/Spirit sword with Holy Fire Magic (Magic I made up. Has contents of holy fire, holy wood, holy lightning, and holy water, it smites everything the user sees as evil). It can also influence and make people stronger through its words (Imagine Survivor from JoJo but more insane).

It also possesses people like a parasite and makes them go on holy excursions wiping out towns for the Blood God Lias’ rituals. Nobody ever finds the culprit (cuz the culprit is a literal object).

1 Like

holy hell

I have realized that instead of waiting for a ruler to come I can just use my copy of Chainsaw Man Volume 1 to draw straight lines instead. I love being a smart person like myself and I’m so humble.