Dreamkeeper The Avatar

those clips were gearless pvp
We agreed on it since neither of us have a barely viable pvp loadout

finally I’ve got someone to spar with and actual gear

Thanks to Rime and NineBangerz (I unfortunately couldn’t get any clips with Nine since it was so tense I need every FPS increase possible).
I’ve tried out AimLab and gained a bit more confidence, so I finally decided to try out Musket. It’s really satisfying to land those shots.

1 Like

Definitely lots of improvement. You’re confident enough to get up close and personal. The air stalling is very good too (idk why I’m even saying anything I suck at pvp).

1 Like

nah thanks for the compliments

A minor encounter with some randoms

He doesn’t know

1 Like

I already know you gonna beat my 7 months progress in 3 days with these clips, keep it up bro :fire:

1 Like

believe in youself wheatwhole

you too

I now better notice mistakes such as attacking when the opponent is close and one’s on low HP, I have to press that G and reflex away subsequently, or that one time I reflexed straight into Twin Crescents, at least I parried a Piercing Shot.

I have a lot to learn about game sense since I have pretty much no experience in PvP, but I don’t want to bother other players, specially hunting them, I guess asking anyone for 1’s is a good idea.

also I noticed my Glass beam is so small I may as well reduce its size for more damage at no cost!

1 Like

arcane fodderssey

please send help I have 3 hours worth of footage fighting Virge’s Earth mage and my video editor refused to import any of them

What server region are you in the starting of pt2? Most of the usernames seem very familiar.

DE, couldn’t stayed since my input was delayed for a whole second

Hmm… it’s mostly in SG or IN servers that i see them. But the regions aren’t always accurate either though… also now i realise how truely bad i am at pvp

holy fuck finally. Now I’ve got to sit through all of them for a funny grab counter :sleeper:

yeah I use medal and I recommend it for you too, it’s way better than roblox recordings

this is why u just dont fight buildless

why are you using shiftlock with musket?

Back again with another training session, thanks to Virge
This time I learn how to fight a size mage. Someone taught me before that rapiers work wonder against size mages and so I tried it out. Shining cycle is amazing, it has high clash rate, quick even on my Earth Conjurer and decent knockback, overall is better than Whirlwind in non-burst situation.

A few days ago, I resonated with the words of a wise Lightning Conjurer:" SUPREME! I WILL TOUCH YOU". Due to Earth’s abysmal speed, Rapier’s grab was a godsend; it’s fast, allows for follow-up, and the animation is long enough for Shining Cycle to be off-cooldown even if I used it right before the grab. Truly, this is one of the best weapons a size+slow build could ask for.

Problem arosed however, most of the time my consensual touchings resulted in me eating a fat 270 Light pillars explosion. I tried many ways to counter it, from dodging to trying to outtrade Virge, it always comes down to Virge triumphant due to his superior regeneration. Maybe I could try a more damage oriented build next?

Anyway, thanks @Virge13579 for the training and putting up with my shenanigan for 3 hours straight. I’m way more confident and adept at using grabs now :nod:

I have crippling skill issues