Dual Vistarian Daggers Vs Old Shortsword

What’s your opinions on the matter?

1 Like

Dual daggers are better.

Dual Daggers. Has insane DPS and has a skill

In that case, what would your best weapon combos be? I’ve been rocking dual daggers, spear and a shield. Weaposn strong, shield heavy. Been wondering what others are using.

Dual daggers, the dps is way higher and can be used for a good backstab leading into battles
Just have a dual dagger, a bow/crossbow, and any other weapon and you’re set

Yep. What weapon combo have you been rocking? For me it’s Dual daggers, spear and shield. Haven’t been using bow, wondering what others are using.

Dual daggers over old shortsword any day of the week but I don’t even use it lol.

I use the Dual Daggers cause it has a skill in with the skill you can do more combos.

Dual Vistarian Daggers are way better than using an Old Shortsword.

I use dual daggers. They are really fast (2x speed than a regular dagger), and they do good damage for each blow. 10/10. As for the shortsword, it’s a little slower and has less power.

dual daggers are better

On a clash, ideally shortsword would win as its bigger then the daggers, but comparing a low lv sword to a high lv dagger isn’t fair, so lets use cutlass from alalean for the sake of arguement. Dual Dagger has high dps yes and its special ability is range and deals a lot of damage, on the other hand cutlass has mediocore damage but whats nice about it for me is how the special is pretty useful for pvp, as it deals a spin that covers a good amount of area plus inflicting bleed, which can also be combo using magics like fire to boost its damage even more.

So if its Cutlass vs Dual Dagger, Cutlass would win for me since it proves more useful and can be combo with other similar magic as well. But if its shortsword versus dual dagger, then dual dagger obviously

let me get this straight for everyone: if you’re a shortsword rusher (which means you go up to people and kill them using a shortsword only), youre a loser who cant pvp for shit. no, you did not achieve anything by doing shortsword rushing, you just cant fight for shit.

1 Like

What if i punish a user who kamikaze a self explosion at me using a shortsword type weapon

Dual daggers with swift + lvl 60 = op fast af

dual daggers with strong are good too